TO OUR DANCING QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY (SUE)

sueforever
So have a wonderful Birthday Sue today, our dancing Queen.

Re: TO OUR DANCING QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY (SUE)

Happy Birthday Sue, have a lovely day.

Re: TO OUR DANCING QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY (SUE)

Old Grey Whistler
Happy Birthday, Sue. Hope you have  a great day.

Re: TO OUR DANCING QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY (SUE)

Happy Birthday Sue. I hope you have an amazing day.

Re: TO OUR DANCING QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY (SUE)

The Rubberband Man
Happy Birthday Sue.
Best Wishes from TRbM 🎂

Re: TO OUR DANCING QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY (SUE)

AC/PD
Nice day for it!
Have a lovely Birthday, Sue.

Re: TO OUR DANCING QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY (SUE)

Everything'sRosie
...and many happy returns from me as well, Sue.

Re: TO OUR DANCING QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY (SUE)

PattiForPM
Have a great Birthday Sue.  Hope you get to dance the night away!

Re: TO OUR DANCING QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY (SUE)

mojo2007
Well young Sue, its your birthday !  Still only a few candles and looking as lovely as ever. Have a good one
John
AKA Mojo

Re: TO OUR DANCING QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY (SUE)

Gorgeous Daze

Hope you're having a wonderful time.

Re: TO OUR DANCING QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY (SUE)

CoffeeThing
A very belated but heartfelt birthday wish from me too. Hope you had a great day.