TOP Cheerleader 83/84

TOP Fan
Hello All,

Can anyone send me details/info re this Cheerleader who was on several of the same shows as Sandy Borne?

TOPs Cheerleader

TOP Fan

Any information on this cheerleader/

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

Who's That Hurll
Hello Top Fan, that's Tricia Roberts in the picture.

Re: TOP Cheerleader 83/84

Tricia Roberts

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

TOP Fan
This site actually works, many thanks.

Was she a member of any of the dance groups or just a cheerleader?

Thanks again

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

Doc
I don't think she appeared in Zoo (the Zoo fans may prove me wrong on this) and certainly not any of the previous groups. Other than Cheerleader I've seen her listed as 'warm up' and 'staging'. No idea what the second position entailed.

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

TOP Fan
Again "thank you". it's been so good seeing Tricia and Sandy dancing on the TOPs repeats especially the episodes where they are dancing almost together

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

In addition to the TOTP cheerleaders/dancers that have been identified in the past, here's a couple more:

                                               SUSIE SILVEY

Susie was also an actress who appeared in the likes of the Dick Emery Show, Terry and June and Never The Twain.

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

                                        PAULA SOMMERS

Paula appeared in the Kenny Everett Television Show.

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

Gorgeous Daze
Thanks Mr Hurll. I've noticed Paula quite a lot and wondered who she was.

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

Forget any other fashions this year;  TRICIA SAYS buy this snug fitting Top of the Pops T-shirt.

Re: TOP Cheerleader 83/84

TOP Fan

Hello Doc,

More info if possible.

Thanks to you and others i know it's Tricia in the centre but any info on the other two regulars/

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

TOP Fan
Thank you for all the info Hurll

Re: TOP Cheerleader 83/84

Gina Keer on the right.

Re: TOP Cheerleader 83/84

TOP Fan
Thank you Doc. Did Tricia move on to better things? She didn't seem to have the same confidence as Sandy who, as we know, went on to great heights.

Re: TOP Cheerleader 83/84

Doc
That would be a question for someone more knowledgeable than me.

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

Who's That Hurll wrote

                                        PAULA SOMMERS

Paula appeared in the Kenny Everett Television Show.
I noticed this girl in a 1981 show, if you imagine her with a perm she could be a young Paula.

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

Who's That Hurll
Interesting theory Doc, but I'm not so sure. When Paula appeared on the Kenny Everett show at the end of 81 and then the first half of 1982, she had a curl to her hair then. This not unattractive picture shows Paula in action, to the left of the scene.

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

Who's That Hurll
Here's another of the regulars - actress Carmina De Gale.

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

'Automatic' dancer - Frankie Johnson.