TOP Cheerleader 83/84

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

TOP Fan
Many thanks for the clip and, love hearing Tricia

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

TOP Fan
Thanks to Who's That Hurll i have the final name of my favourite 3 cheerleaders.

Tricia Roberts
Sandy Borne
Susan Sapsford

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

Who's That Hurll
Glad to be of assistance TOP Fan. Not forgetting the contribution of Doc's cast lists and Colm's post Legs & Co knowledge.

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

Who's That Hurll
                                       TRACY CLARK

Tracy appeared in 'The Manageress' and 'Only Fools and Horses'  (dancing in a disco, in the same episode Del leant over
and fell in the wine bar -'Yuppie Love').

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

                                                     ZOE NICHOLAS

Zoe entered 'A Song For Europe' in 1988, with the song 'Just a Memory'. It finished in sixth place.

She has continued to sing in ABBA tribute bands, the most recent being the FABBA Girls.

                                              Here she is dancing with Neil Merryweather.

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

Just watching 21/01/82 and I noticed this girl who other than the hair looks like Sandy Borne. The way she looked at the Kid was very similar to the way Sandy would look at the DJs when on camera. Could this be her first cheerleader appearance?

I'm fairly certain she's on the left of public enemy No.1 2/9/82.

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

TOP Fan
Thank you to ALL.  ToPs weekend repeats now showing are coming to the end of November and we seem to have lost all our regular and favourite girls. Does anyone know when our favourites started and finished? Was it just in the Hurll days?
I am saying February 1983 to November 1984. Anyone know?

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

TOP Fan
One thing for sure in the world we live in today the camera man would not get away with filming some of the scenes he filmed in the playouts, or like on tonights episode, Nov 10th 2017 of the blonde dancer.

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

Who's That Hurll
Hello Top Fan, I shall be watching tonight's episode shortly - so I can't comment on that. As for how long they continue the playout with the crowd and regular cheerleaders - well that will continue throughout 1985 and into the first quarter of 1986.
Video playouts will become the norm after that. The number of regulars will reduce next year, but I can tell you Tricia and Susan will still be prominent, whereas Sandy might be more occasional in her appearances.

Yes Doc, that's Sandy in the second picture. I'm not so sure about the first one, but I'll check that out another time.

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

Doc
I think she must have gone blonde in 1982!

Re: TOPs Cheerleader

TOP Fan
As always many thank for the information and updates
1234