TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (**DOTD selections only**)  Mary McGregor
10/03/77   Dancers--Lulu,Patti,Pauline,Rosie,Sue
A link to the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F80LHTicQrU
Well after having to sit through this doleful tune hopefully for the last time, i think i will award this one to `Lulu`, just pipping Rosie.

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

Gorgeous Daze
This is a mature song, but young Lulu does well and also gets my DOTD. I think when she was very young she was much better suited to a routine like this than a raunchy performance.

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

Andeebee
Patti  pips it for me (P4PM keeps chucking me bungs)

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

PattiForPM
Much appreciated ADB. Yup Patti for me too.  She has a minor lapse in the middle but is just divine for the rest of the Dance and chosen for opening bat for good reason.

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

In terms of who registers most on my radar in this routine, I'm going to say Sue is my dancer of the day here - as she maintains perfect rhythm and movement throughout.

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

Doc
Struggling to split them with this one. Better watch it a few more times.

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

Doc
Really difficult to split so I'm going to go for Lulu as I've voted for her less than she deserves.

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

VintageVideos
Patti
LNV

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

LNV
How to choose? Patti has the opening introductory solo, seen that way of starting off a Routine often recently. Patti doesn’t connect with me so out she goes. Lulu is her freshed-faced loveliness, but looks to go off balance at the beginning which puts her out of the picture for DotD. Sue is good but as with Pauline mostly hidden from view, well I just don’t see her in any real sense. That leaves Rosie who does what is asked of her with no discernable mishap occuring throughout the dance and what a delightful natural beauty she appears here to me. You are only young once and Rosie seems like a rose that has just come into its bloom after a summer evening shower.

DotD: Rosie.

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

JEZ
i think patti deserves dancer of the day for this performance ,although it is very close vote to choose any of the girls
JEZ
Stu

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

Stu
Tough one to call but my eyes are drawn to Patti looking so beautiful.

DOTD - Patti

Stuey

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
Rosie looks the best in this one

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

Old Bill
Assured and yet delicate, confident and light on her feet... and with just a hint of singing along it's gotta be Lulu.
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

PaulF
Miss M perfection yet again, but I'm going to give it to Rosie for looking particularly alluring in this one.
Paul

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

bucksby
I like Pauline in this, I love her dress and I think she goes along well without getting much attention from the camera so Pauline for me.

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Lulu.

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
DOTD is a difficult decision. I'm torn between five lovelies, but Patti just nicks it.

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger
Lulu, all day.

Re: TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS (DOTD)