TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

Say When
A few pictures from the book launch last night at the St Georges Hotel

Pauline with Paul Burnett, Shaun Tilley and Pat Sharp

Shaun with Pauline and Sue

Shaun and Sue

Pauline, Rosie, Sue and Gill with Ed Stewart and Gail Porter

Rosie, Pauline and Sue with Leee John from Imagination

Pauline and Rosie with Stanley Appel

Legs and Pans together possibly for the first time ever!

Pauline and Sue with Anita Harris

Pauline and Anita Harris

OFTD were well represented!!

Mike

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

OB you shameless groupie !!! Have you taken 'interviewing new housemates' to another level !
and Eric Hall take your hands off Sue

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

Adorable Gillusion
Great pictures Say When...thank you!, so nice to see Gill looking as beautiful as ever :)

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

Wow how fantastic are these?!  Pans with Legs and seeing 4 of Legs & Co together again is so great.  They all look smashing.  Thanks so much Say When and I must say OB's shirt alone is worth the price of admission

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

bucksby
Wow! what great photos. Brilliant stuff, thanks Say when. Just a bit gutted my invite seemed to get lost in the post

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

Paperboyplod
A fantastic new set of photographs for the great OftDs family album there, Old-Bill, I hope that you had your copy of the TOTPs book signed by all the former resident dancers that were present.

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

Thanks for posting these, Say When.
What a great set of images...and they all look sober!
The lesser spotted Gill looks absolutely fantastic.
Old Bill: the envy-o-meter has taken a pounding, that's for sure.
However, that shirt...looks like one from the Michael Fish collection.

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

Angie
Wonderful photos Say When.....thank you for sharing.

OB..........that is one AWESOME shirt you're wearing Sir!
LNV

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

LNV
Well OB no one can be too sexy for THAT shirt ! Blast you Sir for having your picture taken with Rosie who still has got a Star allure with THAT smile of hers...why don’t Strictly come-a-calling to ask her to be on the judging panel..?  Sue looks great too so what about a special episode of two from Legs & two from Pans’ on the Panel. A Christmas Special...though the producers will have to stop Dee Dee  from getting up onto the dance floor herself !

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

bucksby
Was this an inviation or private party or were tickets being sold like the book signings? I remember Shaun Tilley mentioning it on his facebook page but I got the impression it was a private get together. If there were any more like these it would be great to go.

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

BeautifulBabs
OB were highgate's most famous couple out last night ?
couldn't see them in the pics

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

Wow fantastic photos, the ladies are looking fabulous. Thank you Say When for putting them on the site.

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

Sue Menhenick
This post was updated on .
It was a great evening to catch up and see some old friends (as well as new !) The photos so far are just a taste of the many that were taken during the course of the evening...and Say When !(Mike) very kindly obliged folk by taking lots of pictures using his camera and other peoples phones . Thank you David Bailey mark 2 !!
Old Bill.... what can I say ? Thank you so much for my Christmas presents ! That black hat is fantastic and so generous of you to part company with it !!..... letting me become new the proud owner of a very fetching trilby as well as the lovely Pudsey bear and attached label. It was good that you got to meet the other Legs ladies and I know (and hear) that you were a real gentleman,.... Shaun and I were talking about the evening this morning ! Also Pauline and Rosie are such great ladies and we all had a lot of fun at the reception.
As for Shaun... he knows how to throw a great party with such a big variety of friends from over the years.... and the very kind things he said when mentioning and introducing both of the dance groups...PP and Legs was very generous but sincere. A really nice guy to know and I consider a very good friend....
Yes...a fantastic evening.... thanks for taking those pics Say When(!)    To Shaun, and to Old Bill...its always great to see you and for covering these events for OFTDs ..(Oh,and thanks once again for the hat !!)

                                                                  Sue.

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

Gorgeous Daze
Fantastic pics Say When. It looks like it was a wonderful evening.

And I must agree that's a most cool shirt that lucky Old B*** is wearing.

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

Colm
Having just seen Shaun's pictures over on Facebook, I had a feeling we'd get some exclusive shots on here, and I'm not disappointed. Thanks for taking and sharing them, Mike.

I'm especially pleased to see Gill!

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

bucksby
yeah Shaun has confirmed that it was a private/inviation only party so nobody fans like me werent welcome. lol. I joked I should write a legs & co book that way I could organise a similar event!  Anyway I agree  Gill looks fab and it was good to see her in the photos. Shaun said the dancers were the most popular part of the night!

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

VintageVideos
These are great photos, so thanks from me as well, Mike.

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

Doubleday
These are just wonderful - thank you, Say When and ... well I'm nearly speechless, which is unusual for me. Everyone looks terrific, including OB, but I must say Rosie absolutely dazzles

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

Old Grey Whistler
Thanks Mike for sharing these pictures. I am so envious of OB that I might have to change my name to Old Green Whistler! All the ladies look fabulous and it is particularly nice to see Gill, and just goes to show that although she tends to avoid the media spotlight, she is still happy to be associated with Legs & Co. I am hoping that Shaun might have talked her into taking part in one of his future shows!

Re: TOTP 50th Anniversary Book Launch

Wow,fabulous pictures Mike.Thanks.Genuine warm and beauty in every photo,i love the one with Leee John.It looks like a great evening was had by all.It's wonderful to see Ruth and Dee Dee with the Legs ladies.