TRIBUTE TO A LADY DANCER.

sueforever
The year is 1974, this is when we got a coloured Television set. And this was a interesting year for anyone who watched Top of the Pops. And especially people who were fans of a certain dance troop. In this year we still had the classic line-up of Pan's People. For this year they would be a massive change in this line-up. We would lose the very beautiful Louise from the troop. Half-way through the year, that seem the great loss to fans. To lose such a beautiful and talented dancer like Louise. But like magic a young and beautiful talented dancer was found by Flick. It was fortunate that Flick found this special young dancer. Or she might have gone to Switzerland and never be seen on our television sets.

The first time we saw Sue was on the 6/6/74 on the routine to the Summer hit, " Summer Breeze ". The Beautiful Sue wearing a green dresses and a light breeze blowing her long brown hair. She is brilliant through this routine, to me. But Sue say that she was so nervous for that routine. But it was another seven weeks before we would see Sue again, because of a strike.

To be Continue