TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
TURN TO STONE    Electric Light Orchestra
17/11/77   Dancers--Gill, Lulu, Patti, Pauline, Rosie, Sue
A link to the dance --  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8srp2wARj8
Very difficult to pick one, but for me `Patti` catches my eye the most.

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

Paperboyplod
Rosie

For her particularly full-on approach to this routine, I can tell that she was really enjoying herself dancing amongst the stone obelisks.

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

Another tough call with every dancer as strong a candidate as the other. Some great smiles to camera here too.

For me, my DotD is Sue, as she suits the red costume and I like her kicks in the second verse.

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
DOTD...Sue

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

Lots of good moments here but Patti is at her fun-packed best and she gets my DotD vote.  Kudos to the whole troupe though for throwing themselves wholeheartedly into this cave-party

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

Andeebee
ah the Legs dance round the phallic cave object in the just vacated Tom Baker Dr Who set...

DOTD that lady in red -Sue great kicks and a beacon of light in that dingy cave...

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

PaulF
Very difficult call on this one. Easy to vote for Sue as she was superb as always but it was the smiles  between the pouts and jolly jiving that made Patti my DOTD.
Paul
Stu

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

Stu
DOTD - Patti

Stuey

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

Doc
Rosie, Sue and Lulu all stand out for me. I'll pick Lulu who seemed to be enjoying herself (and to even up my voting a little)

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

Gorgeous Daze
One I previously abstained on because no-one really stood out and in such situations it would feel like I was choosing a DOTD just for the sake of it. But watching it again today I guess Sue just about has it.

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
Patti grabs my attention at the beginning and doesn't let go, so gets my vote.

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

Angie
DOTD: Sue

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger
Rosie, turning heads more like.

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Rosie.

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

VintageVideos
Patti

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

Mikey
Rosie

Re: TURN TO STONE (DOTD)

I must a mit that Patti caught my eye. But Sue just wins it for her solo.