TWINS

rod

TWINS

rod
Typical of the BBC not only have they lost or wiped TOTP videos and pans people, they have now lost footage and commentary from the Moon landings. talk about incompetence. I don't know if this is the forum for this comment about Ormond St Hospital, but I would like to give my utmost admiration for the staff and surgeons for separating the twins. These people are worth every penny they get absolutely brilliant. I hate to see children suffer, just had to post a note. if this post is not appropriate I will delete it.    KEEP THE FAITH    image="anim_claps.gif"/>

Re: TWINS

Doc
They wiped the moon landings years ago because of an administration error. The tapes were wrongly labelled and got wiped accidentally. NASA have managed to lose a lot of their originals as well, so it's not just the BBC.
Still living in 1979
HG

Re: TWINS

HG
All the ITV networks also wiped a lot of programs. In fact they are still junking programs today like Saturday morning shows