Tales of Television Centre

Scrooge McDuck
This hasn't been posted here yet, so I wanted to draw your attention to a post that has been made on the missing episodes forum about a preview of this show. Rather than pasting the whole thing here, I'll give you the link:
http://missingepisodes.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=totp&action=display&thread=7236

This is not just worth reading but also sounds promising regarding tonight's broadcast. There seem to be two slightly different editions of this show so it may be worthwhile watching (or in my case recording) one of the late night airings to make sure you'll see and hear everything. Now read for yourself....

Re: Tales of Television Centre

Doc
Thanks for the tip, the BBC seem to like to chop bits out of everything these days (not that they are the only channels to do it).

Re: Tales of Television Centre

Flight14
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Tales of Television Centre

Boogiebox
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Tales of Television Centre

Scrooge McDuck
Hello Boogiebox, unfortunately you are right. For some mysterious reason, the whole thread seems to have been deleted from the missing episodes forum. In this case, I'm sure noone here will object if I point you to a link to what is affectionately called the big sister site here:
http://www.panspeople.com/?q=node/1149
Panfan has copied and pasted the complete text of the main post and a reply, so fortunately it is saved there. You will find both if you read the whole thread.

CONTENTS DELETED

Scrooge McDuck
yes that's it

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Tales of Television Centre

PreciousBox

Nice to see Pans preparing for "Tie a Yellow Ribbon", from a show that is wiped but that performance exists

Re: Tales of Television Centre

PansLegs
I can barely believe it's now five years since this documentary containing a good dose of Pan's People old and new first aired.

Re: Tales of Television Centre

Just goes to show how quickly time flies. Those were the happy days before Yewtree started.

Re: Tales of Television Centre

Everything'sRosie
Nice pictures, though there's an obvious poignancy about the later photograph.

Re: Tales of Television Centre

Wow they are lovely photos.