Thank you

mojo2007
I am visiting in-laws in Scotland over Christmas so I would like to thank everybody who contributes to this great site , particularly Ryan, and wish you all a Happy Christmas and Peaceful New Year.

Re: Thank you

Legsfan
What a lovely message! Thanks Mojo I wish you a very happy christmas and a happy new year!

Re: Thank you

Merry Xmas and all that to you Mojo as well.

Re: Thank you

Happy Christmas to you too, Mojo - a true gent.

Re: Thank you

mojo2007 wrote
I am visiting in-laws in Scotland over Christmas so I would like to thank everybody who contributes to this great site , particularly Ryan, and wish you all a Happy Christmas and Peaceful New Year.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year mojo2007. Hope you have a fantastic and relaxing time in Scotland.

Re: Thank you

CoffeeThing
Have a fantastic Christmas and a lovely time in Scotland Mojo. May the new year bring you peace and happiness

Re: Thank you

Merry Christmas to you too, Mojo. Hope you don't encounter 'Storm Babs'!

Re: Thank you

Merry Xmas  and good health from me too Mojo