Thanks Jez...

Dave
 Thank you Jez forr getting back with your info on the Eagles routine....no luck trying to coordinate the  PP photo and the song in question..... We give in. Thanks  for trying anyway. Susie and I are taking a leave of absence for a while from  the forum, but I really hope you continue with the incredible work and input that you consistantly give to the blog....keep your sense of humour Jez , you always make us smile .   Susie and Dave.

Re: Thanks Jez...

Dave how long are you and the oracle taking leave of absence for ?

Re: Thanks Jez...

Please come back soon Dave and Susie

Re: Thanks Jez...

Dave
Not sure Ryan.  Personal issues.   Dave.

Re: Thanks Jez...

Oh ok Dave, its a shame that. Cant you come on here to de-stress, then again i seem to get more stressed.

Re: Thanks Jez...

PattiforPM
This is really bad news for us Dave but I'm sure you have your reasons.  The very best of luck to you

Re: Thanks Jez...

JEZ
Dave and sue ,i am so sorry to hear this news ,but i am sure in a month or so whatever is going on in your lives will be a lot more sorted than this moment in time ,if it is anything like that and that is the reason you are not able to come on here ,Anyway you will be greatley missed by me and im sure everyone else but try and keep in touch if you can with the odd post ,until you are able to come back on here regulalay where you belong ,good luck mate
JEZ