Thankyou

Caracalla
As we reach the end of the year I thought it would be right to say a big thankyou to Young Mister Grace, Ryan and everyone else who makes this site the fantastic resource it is.
As a newbie I can already see what a huge amount of stuff has been gathered here by the administrators and by the really helpful enthusiasts who have posted vids and other info.
Thanks all of you.

Re: Thankyou

and thank you Caracalla for the kind words. Its just a shame you newbies were not around for the glory days of OFTDs which i suppose coincided with the TOTPs re-runs when the place was a buzzing. With all web-sites that rely on historical input rather than the events of the present day, new subjects to talk about will always be a difficult ask. But we do all we can to keep the dancing stuff alive.

I do hope you watch as many of the videos as you can and please feel free to ask questions about any of the routines or even start new threads. New input on OFTDs is very much to be encouraged.

Re: Thankyou

Caracalla
Hi Ryan
actually i thought of a discussion idea. peoples choice of routine, or maybe top three routines that best  display Flick Colby's technical skill. but i should think thats already been covered. I'll continue to watch though, especially i like the daily anniversary videos as they come round.

Re: Thankyou

Caracalla wrote
Hi Ryan
actually i thought of a discussion idea. peoples choice of routine, or maybe top three routines that best  display Flick Colby's technical skill. but i should think thats already been covered. I'll continue to watch though, especially i like the daily anniversary videos as they come round.
All discussion ideas are worth a resurrection.

As for the daily anniversary videos. One good idea is watch them, then go to the relevant comments sections and leave a comment or two and a score rating. Its a good way to get involved in the forum.

Re: Thankyou

Caracalla
i shall put that up next time i have a minute

Re: Thankyou

Michael
Hello Caracalla

Firstly, may I offer you a very warm, if slightly belated welcome.

Having been a member of this forum since September, I'm a relative newbie as well. All I can say, though, is that OFTDs is a fun place to spend a little of your spare time!

Looking forward to your future contributions and interactions 😃

Happy New Year!

Best wishes,

Michael

PS: Do you have a favourite dancer/troupe?

Re: Thankyou

Caracalla
Thanks for the welcome Michael. Its a great site and everyone has been very welcoming.
In answer to your question. I'm a fan of Pan's People mainly but my favourite dancer straddles all the troupes as it were, Sue Menhenick. Beautiful and incredibly talented.