The Beat Girls

Re: The Beat Girls

Malta
Based on the nose I don't think that is Flick

Re: The Beat Girls

Mikey
Perhaps not then. There is no date for the other Biba photos although it doesn't look like the same day. The hair style certainly seems similar to that of Flick at the time.

Re: The Beat Girls

Malta
There is a resemblance and I am by no means certain it is not her,  but I went looking for a profile view photo and in that one I used to compare the nose shape and angle seem quite different.  The ears in other photos I looked at appeared quite similar, and as you mention, the hair also.  In the other photo that showed this person's legs, they didn't really look like dancer's legs to me.
1 ... 16171819