The Beat Girls

Re: The Beat Girls

mojo2007
I had both a Renault 8 and a Triumph Herald but not a Ford Anglia , not sure about the other car.

Re: The Beat Girls

Andeebee

Babs - Beat Girls

Re: The Beat Girls

Andeebee

Babs Lord at her Clapham Common home September 1964

Re: The Beat Girls

Re: The Beat Girls

Re: The Beat Girls

Re: The Beat Girls

Re: The Beat Girls

Re: The Beat Girls

Mikey
September 1964

Re: The Beat Girls

Re: The Beat Girls

Re: The Beat Girls

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Fantastic pictures. Thanks Mikey.
You've all done vey well!

Re: The Beat Girls

Thanks YMG, here are a few more of the same set.

Re: The Beat Girls

Re: The Beat Girls

Re: The Beat Girls

Mikey
Beat Girls or early Pans? 1

Re: The Beat Girls

Mikey
Beat Girls or early Pans? 2

Not sure who the girl behind Babs is, anyone know?

Re: The Beat Girls

VintageVideos
Great pictures, Mikey. The girl is either Diane South - then it would be an image of the Beat Girls - or Felicity Balfour - early Pan's People. Unfortunately there are hardly any other pictures of those two. On page 31 in the book, you can view a picture of the Beat Girls with Diane South. In my humble opinion she doesn't look like the girl on the pictures you posted but I could be wrong. I think Diane is on the pic on page 23 as well (right next to Flick).
So I guess the girl behind Babs is probably Felicity Balfour, and those are very early Pan's People images.

Re: The Beat Girls

Mikey
Thanks Vin, yes i agree with you i don't think this is Diane South as we do have a pic of her (see below) so by process of elimination it is likely to be Felicity.

BTW the Alamy date was 1964, hence my post in Beat Girls

Re: The Beat Girls

On Pg 45 of the book, Dee Dee speaks of Penny Fergusson "a sultry sexy girl with ginger hair"  Could it be Ruth behind Babs and Penny front right (it looks like her from the pic on Pg 36) or am I crazy arguing with a couple of Ruth fans like this?  The book also says that Ruth replaced Felicity Balfour in early Pans BTW.