The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

sueforever
I hope you have a wonderful birthday Sue. And I hope your dog Ruby is fully recoved. And I hope she hasn't been jumping up and down. And it going to be interesting to listen to your interview with your friend Babs next Saturday. So have a wonderful time with your family.

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Everything'sRosie
Happy birthday, Sue. Also looking forward to your interview on the 15th.

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

The Rubberband Man
Happy Birthday Sue. Have a fabulous day.

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Doc
Happy Birthday Sue.

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

AC/PD
Wishing Sue a 'Bill Withers'.

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

PattiforPM
Happy Birthday Sue, hope your day includes chocolate

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Gorgeous Daze
Hope you're having a fabulous day Sue. Many Happy Returns.

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

CoffeeThing
A very happy birthday from me too Sue, Hooke you are having a lovely time.
This week, I are be mostly too warm

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Legsfan
Happy Birthday Sue! I hope you are having a nice day!

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Old Grey Whistler
Many Happy Returns, Sue.

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Hanway2
 Happy Birthday, Sue. Hope you have had a very great day. Best wishes and Good Luck for your year ahead.

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

MADMAX
Happy birthday Sue!

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

mojo2007
many happy returns Young Sue

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Sue Menhenick
Would just like to thank you for your very kind birthday messages here on this thread. I had a great day and these wishes made it all the more special .... thank you 🤗