The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

sueforever
I hope you have a wonderful birthday Sue.

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Happy Birthday Sue.  XX

"Will i still be sending you a Valentine
Birthday greetings bottle of wine".

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Dolly

Happy Birthday Hugs,
Dolly💋

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

AC/PD
Who could ask for more?!
The very Happiest of Birthdays to you, Sue.

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Everything'sRosie
Happy birthday, Sue.

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

PattiforPM
Happy Birthday Sue and thanks for 45 years of entertainment

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

A very Happy Birthday from me as well, Sue.
Hope you enjoy a wonderful and special day.
You will always be young to me.
And a brilliantly superlative dancer!

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

The Rubberband Man
Happy Birthday to Sue
Have a wonderful day

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Doc
Where did that last year go, it only seems like a few weeks since the last one.
In answer to that well known Beatles question, yes we still need you!

Happy Birthday Sue.

(and apologies for the corny quote, lol).
Still living in 1979
rod

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

rod
Many happy returns sue hears to many more good health and luck, hope you are well and your family and the dog, keep dancing keep the faith.

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Dancer
Many happy returns of the day Sue.  Hope you get indulged.  x

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Gorgeous Daze
The very bestest of birthday wishes to you Sue!
Steve
Mel

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Mel
All the best for today Sue.
M6

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Sue Menhenick

What a thoughtful and kind set of birthday wishes .... Thank you  for that 😉🤗

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Hanway2
 I don’t think we will never forget you, Sue. You mean a lot to all of us, I feel safe to say.

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

Michael
I'm a little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! Hope that you enjoyed a magical day that was filled with smiles. x

Re: The Dancing Queen's Birthday (Sue).

CoffeeThing
An insanely late but very sincere belated birthday from me too Sue. I hope you had a wonderful day!
This week, I are be mostly just being.