The Jackson 5 YMG thank you thank you katymissqueenie

The Jackson 5 YMG thank you thank you katymissqueenie

katy miss queenie
I forgot how good this dance routine is.Its very fast dancing technicaly it is superb! I had to watch it like 10 times at first because it is so good and to see how fast some of the dance moves are and how its done.I am a fan of more early Pans People i admit and Flick Colby was also my fave I. think she is a true artistic person with a lot of original ideas.Some people don,t understand what it is that about her that is so important to me.Im like look! if you don,t get it fine!  Local news I live on Camden road so the press decended upon the area. They are still here but it has died down a bit and i think things in the area are going back to normal although i know things will never be the same.It has changed this area forever it seems.I think the whole situation is very sad so no jokes please as it is too close to home.   as in it happened down the street! Thank you so much YMG as i love this video and forgot how good it is katy
LNV

Re: The Jackson 5 YMG thank you thank you katymissqueenie

LNV
Katy you come across as a friendly, chatty kind of person. Just what we and other members here are wanting to join us on the topic threads and chat thread in particular. Why not introduce yourself to us more fully on the chat thread? You will certainly receive a warm welcome from Ryan and allow him to demonstrate his legendary charm with the ladies.
     With the recent sad loss of Flick to us you would be the appropriate person to become her champion on the website, giving your unique perspective on Flick’s choreographic skills as displayed by the dance troupes down the years. As you say in a phrase that defines the special talent Flick had, “…she is a true artistic person with a lot of original ideas.” A rare ability to be innovative with her routines and at the same time entertain the audience marks out her work as special and why her routines are still viewed with interest to this day.

general stuff and portrait gallery private viewing

katy miss queenie
Hi yes i am going to join the forum properly i think it is that i have not been on many forums before.Well only one actualy.Can you guess? oh i have also been in contact with panspeople.net cos it took me ages to upload the panspeoplevideo comp .So the wiped rarities is back and its good quality where as the cosey powel comp is in a really bad state.It was done by filming it and not downloading it so the picture is really bad and i remember standing on the heated curling iron whilst recording so all is not so good and i am not proud of the quality. There must be a better copy of this comp but its not a great comp only the 1st routine that has been talked about on this blog.I will be making a visit to the Portrait Gallery to see the portrait of Flick Colby.It is not on show so i am going to make a appointment for a private viewing. Its free.Anyone can do this. Oh England i love it .I really do!  I may have to wait a while but i have the index no cos i have been in and talked to the staff to arrange this viewing .I know my spelling is bad it makes me very shy in forums.Onwards and upwards though.I love the idea of going to the Portrait Gallery to see the photo.I have seen it before but not in real life.It will be the staff and me only.I wonder will they wear gloves? not me! the staff at the gallery! anyway i will keep you all updated and i will try to get a photo but i doubt it is allowed as it will be the original . bye katy
LNV

Re: general stuff and portrait gallery private viewing

LNV
Katy it is wonderful to read your response my request for you to join this motley crew of OFTD. Your breathless style of writing is so charming! It does indicate to me that you are one of the younger participants on here? Excellent! As for this being the first forum you have taken part in, I’d assume that for many of us that is also the situation. A matter of us older folk getting to grips with the latest offerings of technology and just as importantly joining a forum that is of interest long term, which it has proven for me and I am sure will be the same for yourself.
     Hope all is well with you after accidentally stepping on the curling iron when video recording that PP montage, did this result in you having curled toes for a day?
     Why is a photo of Flick only to be viewed privately? The customs of metropolitan Art Galleries or in general the London cultural scene is unfamiliar to me. After your anticipation of the viewing I hope it proves to be a worthwhile experience for you.

Re: general stuff and portrait gallery private viewing

Hi Katy, god this does sound as im being cheeky, but im just wondering, are you say a bit younger than us 40/50 somethings, its just it would be so nice to have more younger perspective on things. Hope your not offended by my question,LOL.

Re: general stuff and portrait gallery private viewing

Just want to echo LNV and Ryan's encouragement to join in the Forum discussions Katy.  You certainly seem to have lively opinions and please report back after you've had your Private viewing at the Gallery.

Re: general stuff and portrait gallery private viewing

katy miss queenie
I am 39 is early september! 40 is approaching like some unseen nightmare. I don,t know how this happened. Yesterday i was 30.It seems that way anyway.bye katy oh i am going to post a profile picture and join the forum .This will take some time as i am not that computer lit.Well i am but this blog, panspeople archive are the only blogs i have ever been on .I have recently become a member of u tube .I did it so i could send panfan the panspeoplevideo comp that starts with Donny Osmond trying to speak as girls scream! its a good comp.I would love to know where the first clip is from where Pans People are dancing in white costumes with little mirrors on and the backdrop is black and white stripes.It does not seem TOTPS ish. bye katy

Re: general stuff and portrait gallery private viewing

Suefan
Ah 39, 40, long forgotten countries......  I think all the clips in that comp you mention kmq are from TOTP, the one of the girls in white sounds like their "Machine Gun" routine from September '74.
Suefan