The Legs & Co platoon

Suefan
Pattiforpm, many thanks for One Nation Under a Groove, that's what I call a recruitment video.  Taking orders from Sergeant Sue... where do I sign up.

Re: The Legs & Co platoon

  Jensons right stimulating stuff. I would definately join their military junta, as i would quite happily serve under Sue (or over her). Do i also notice three stripes on Patti`s arm also, no i must`nt ,its to easy !

Re: The Legs & Co platoon

PattiForPM
OK lads, shoulder your muskets and reholster your sidearms cos Sgt Hammond is in my Regiment and Colonel Mehanick is still on active duty.  You're both right to volunteer though and I'm reporting for duty too

Re: The Legs & Co platoon

Kace
To be honest guy's I think that song and video was one of the worst ones that they did.  Sorry.  But they all have stripes on their arms.  aunt patti and sue with 3 stripes.  rest of them including my mum has 2 stripes.  kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: The Legs & Co platoon

 Sorry kacey, you`ll soon work out the pecking order with the girls. Sue,Patti Then ????> that should get em writing.

Re: The Legs & Co platoon

Kace
Sorry Ryan, i know that Sue is your number 1 girl but i think I'm going to try and change your mind on the peckin order.  I did read what you wrote about my mum and thank you, it's very nice and kind of you.  my mum was 2 years older than me when she got the ruby flipper gig.  I think that she did really well to get it.  and i'm very proud of her, even though she has had it rough over the past few years. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: The Legs & Co platoon

  The pecking orders just a bit of fun. You will never change my mind about Sue though. The most perfect vision of womanhood i`ve ever seen. I even dream about her its that bad with me sometimes !
  It would be cool if all the others were on now as well.
   By the way i dont know the question you asked not seen that one for yonks. Leave it open for the brainboxs to get.x

Re: The Legs & Co platoon

Kace
You make me laugh.  How come Sue is your fav?  I can understand just how hard it must have been to join Pan's People at their height of fame.  And how hard it can be to blend in with the other members as they were so much more experienced.  So Sue did really well and a great job. I can be nice sometimes. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: The Legs & Co platoon

  For me Sue and Mary transformed PP from the rather old and tired act they had turned into. Sorry old school PP fans.
   As for Sue being my fav, how can i explain that. She has been since 1974. I bet that seems a lifetime ago to a you. Its her various smiles she uses. Its her big brown eyes. Its the sexy hairstyles. I could go on. Its a blokey sort of thing really, may`be you cant see what i mean.

  SORRY SUEFAN FOR HYJACKING YOUR THREAD. but kacey sounds the real deal.

Re: The Legs & Co platoon

Kace
I understand in a way.  my Mum was our age in 1974 one thing though the clothes were really smart.  I think that aunt patti was the better dancer, even better than my mum.  Have you seen the disco stomp pp dressed in tartan mini skirts, tops and hats.  It's one of my fav's. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: The Legs & Co platoon

Hello Kacey, Great to have you join in on YMG's little shrine to the best dance troupes in the known Universe.  I see Ryan has been sharing our past discussions and I see that you have some interesting opinions of your own.  Before going any further I must take issue with your dislike of "One Nation" as the tune is a Funk Classic and the dance is like some kind of sexy drug-induced military exercise and shows the girls (particularly my own favourite Patti) to excellent advantage IMHO.  I have not seen Disco Stomp but would like to if you have it to post to YMG.  I see from some of your other posts that you have really good taste so I look forward to this and to some lively discussion as you seem more than able to survive in this banter-ridden environment.  Also thanks to Ryan for showing up on this Boxing Day to fly the flag

Re: The Legs & Co platoon

Kace
Hi PattiforPM,  it's nice to meet you. amy told me you been sticking up for aunt patti and that she is your favourite.  Well good on you she is absolutely amazing. I do have disco stomp which will upload to YMG. already sent some video's and a clip of aunt patti eating chocolate with my mum and girls as amy said YMG would want to see them as well as you guys.  I'm defo going to change Ryan's mind over his fav girl. Let's face it my mums a great dancer but she is no way as good as aunt patti, who could KO Sue with dancing even blind folding. So i think it will be panic stations for Ryan and Suefan because aunt patti will always be number 1.

Sorry PattiforPM, i just don't like the one nation under groove.  it's everything about it, the song, clothes and the dance routine i do think it could have been better. but every one has there opinions. kacey x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: The Legs & Co platoon

PattiForPM
Thanks Kacey, we'll agree to differ on the "Nation" clip and I look forward to our combined forces taking on the Sue brigade.  I'm used to being alone on the site at this time of night so nice to hear from you so promptly but goodnight for now

Re: The Legs & Co platoon

Suefan
Aha Pattiforpm, I see your reinforcements have arrived.

Looking forward to hearing more from you Kacey, although storming citadel Menhenick will be a tall order - you'll need to find a few more big guns before you can manage that :)