The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

late night legs
A Hard Days Night rain was pouring outside, it wasn't the humid weather I'd experienced in the past, unlike the time I spent in Georgia. Cold and clammy, I needed to find shelter as quickly as possible before my drenched feet started to smell like Green Onions.

A warm and welcoming bright neon sign broke through the grey mist of rain: The Lulu Lounge. I rushed over to the doorway and made my entrance.

As I sat at a small circular table half hidden in shadow, a waitress carrying a silver tray hurried over and asked, "Would you like some Hot Stuff, Sir? It is the dish of the day."

"No thank you." I replied, "For just this once I think I'll try the over sauced Pâté."

"Sorry Sir but that delightful dish is already reserved."

"Blast!" I retorted, "Damn those grasping Canadians!"

"Yes and he is going to pour lashings of Maple syrup all over."

"That fellows peculiarities are no concern of mine."

At the opposite end of the dance floor was a Pretty Young Thing eating Olives with a cocktail stick, placed in the Groove of a crystal bowl. I was aware that with her trademark flowing locks of honey hued hair and extremely convertible YMW car, she was very likely to be a member of the KGB (Keep it a Girls Blog) secret service.

Obviously I would need to be on my guard at all times, the KGB was famous for its determination to registerise people, those poor lost souls to the Blog-sphere.

In the more select area of the room a group of girls were sat on a large settee and a blonde tousled cutie was slowly crawling along it, drunk again I surmised.

The lights above the dance floor dimmed and the master of ceremonies introduced the show:

"Velcome I am your host for tonight, my name iz Dr. Oddkinky."

At this there was a noticeable "Booing" from a part of the audience, he swiftly turned on his heel and departed the stage. You could say he had bombed.

As I was dropping asleep I heard at zero hour a vixen’s laughter among the mid-night’s chimes, sweeping across the audience. Mrs. Joyce was giving hearty gales of laughter at the dancers on the stage who were performing cartwheels hither and thither, from left to right, round and round in circles of confusion till all became over bright and I awaited developments.

Mrs. Joyce's wide crimson smile revealed sharp white teeth and her eyes were ever watchful as a serpent's. Yes she said to all who would sit near her, yes I will she would say, yes and yes till the earth move no more...

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

This is wonderful stuff, just wish i understood it. Maybe if i came from the 5th Dimension like its writer, it would be all become clear to me!

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

Excellent.  Good to see the return of cryptic prose on the site.  I shall continue pondering the message with a smile on my face.

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

Colm
One of these nights, is it?

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

mishmash
OMG this is so cringeworthy guys

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

This stuff just goes over my head, but i except its quite clever and way above my intelliegence levels.

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

You seem too serious sometimes Mishmash.  There's a lighter side to everyone don't you think?

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

Suefan
I guess the guy just likes soeking.
Constructive criticism like that is always so welcome don't you find.  And he wonders why he is ignored.

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

I dont think he meant any malice in what he said guys.

I am a fun guy and can laugh at most things and ryan is correct it wasnt meant with any malice....but come on,how old are we late 40's early 50's?? to actually sit down and write something made up of the song titles the girls danced to in story form? its embarrassing in my honest opinion and probably something a ten year old would do

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

mishmash
Finally somebody honest enough to admit I'm ignored!! see i was right all along

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

You don't have to enjoy it Mishmash but to belittle it is not always the right way to go. We always come back to this "to each his own" stuff.  Some of the forum we all enjoy (like your pics, the clips and the lists) but some of it is just plain fun and that won't always tickle all our fancies but we can allow for that I think, that's all I'm saying

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

Mishmash,Suefan, Pattiforpm, we all have different views on here. I for one am sick of all the bickering. Please guys dont fall out. Just learn to be tolerant with each others views and opinions. Lets all act like 40/50 year olds.

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

mishmash
Yeah i guess so,each to his own...anyways you wont have to read me much longer

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

PattiforPM
Don't go Mishmash.  Hang out with us and laugh at our little foibles.  Ryan you are right.  I'll shut up now.

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

Mishmash, come and chill with us, we got of to a bad start me and you, but i do like you, just wish youd talk to us a bit more. I know you once said Forums wernt your thing, well thats cool, but just join in on chat every now and again, youd like it im sure, just have a laugh.

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

I'm not embarrassed in the slightest Mishmash and if you are then bad luck.  Your right, when my girls were ten it is something they might well have done with the song titles but that is no reason for me not to do likewise.  They would probably have made a better fist of it as well as that last one was not one of my best attempts, hence its removal.  Restricting myself to the Pans palette rather cramped my style turning it into something of a dogs breakfast, a mish mash if you will.

Re: The Lulu Lounge: Or how I stopped worrying about registering and learned to love Cartwheels, Right?

    Hey Suefan, keep doing this sorta thing, your very good at it and i always find it enjoyable to read. I think its quite a talent you have, just wished i possessed your creative nature.
    Hey Mishmash, hope you can consider last night as just a minor tiff with Suefan. I hope you will still visit us on here.
RYAN