Quantcast

The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

GaryH
44 backers have currently pledged £1,995 of the £4,000 required to clear the rights to music performances (to be included on the bonus disc) + every backer who pledges £20 will receive a copy of the finished product. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/382585276/the-native-hue-of-resolution-2-disc-dvd-release

Re: The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

GaryH
If you're having trouble with the link (like I am!) you can click on the link supplied at the missing episodes forum to open the kickstarter page posted by Chris Perry at Kaleidoscope.

Re: The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

PattiForPM
Thanks Gary.  Ok everyone unlock your wallets and let's get this project happening

Re: The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

BeautifulBabs
if this has the vicars and ian levine's stuff on this  it will be fantastic
get backing please folks

Re: The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

GaryH
The link I 'copied & pasted' doesn't seem to be working. As mentioned, the link is available from the TOTP thread on the missing episodes forum. I hope we all manage to gain access to the kickstarter page as there's only 4 days left to make a pledge!

Re: The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

VintageVideos
Your link is working fine here Gary

Re: The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

bucksby
just backed this. Fingers crossed!

Just to add that there's only 4 days left to pledge backing and it's not looking good to hit the target so please support I really do think the forum should have a policy of supporting this as it's seems unlikely well get to see kals vicar and ian levines clips again otherwise

Hear Hear

Re: The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

GaryH
86 backers have currently pledged £2,905 with 3 days to go. I'm quietly confident the project with find the other £1,100 within the next 72 hours. However, it is a very good idea (for those who haven't) to make your pledge NOW as I'm not sure you'll be guaranteed the finished product in advance of an official release if Chris Perry & the Kaleidoscope crew have already reached their target by then.

Re: The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

mojo2007
I've added a little of my pension
mojo

Re: The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

VintageVideos
I'm in as well

Re: The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

126 backers
£3,823 pledged of £4,000 goal,

The link Gary posted is correct, but does not seem to work with Chrome for some reason, i've tried IE and Firefox and it works fine

Great stuff, well done OFTDs contingent and a bunch of other supporters

The project has just reached £4,000! Well done! Now cross fingers that the DVD will include everything we hope for.

Re: The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

VintageVideos
Just received this email from Chris:
"The initial aim target has been reached, and I am humbled by people's keeness and generosity. If people still wish to pledge more, I will encourage that. It gives us more money to spend on rights clearances so we can do a dual layer disc, instead of a single player disc."

So please keep it comin' folks!

great did he say how much more they need for dual layer ?

Re: The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

GaryH
Great news VV. I'm intrigued by the possibility of a dual layer disc. Obviously, the vast majority of backers have initially gone with the finished product (estimated to be delivered later this year). As the 'launch' in 2015 has currently only 9 backers, could you please ask Chris Perry to enlighten us on whether it will be held at the Talbot Hotel in Stourbridge & if they'll be any special guests who've already vowed to be there, as it would be great to have another get-together in the knowledge that we're contributing to more 'lost' footage being added.

Re: The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

Received the same email earlier today and excellent news that the initial target has been reached although no indication as yet re how much needed for DVD-DL.

Re: The Native Hue Of Resolution + Bonus dvd (including rare PP)

This seems to have been a standard email as the same text has been posted on the kickstarter page (Updates). Therefore I encourage everyone who has further questions to use the "Ask a question" button on said page. By doing so, all of us could easily follow the answers.