The News Headlines

August 21, 1980:
Six members of the notorious dancing gang Legs & Co were questioned earlier today over an alleged disturbance at television centre.  Initial reports suggested that the gang, who are also thought to have been responsible for the recent ruckus at the Jazz Carnival, had been seen throwing bundles of money away.

However, further enquiries seem to have proved that none of the gang were actually in the building at the time in question, even though a search of their dressing room had discovered several black and white striped leotards, a number of red, blue and yellow handkerchiefs and what appeared to be the remains of a half-eaten chocolate gun.

Speaking to our reporter a few moments ago Baby-Face Lulu, believed to be the gangs get-away driver, said, "It wasn't us guv, cos that incident, like, well it Clashed, like, with our guest gig on The Sweeney."

In addition to Baby-Face the other gang members: Black Pants Patti, also known as 'The Chief'; Cowboy Rose, also believed to be 'Rosie the Rabbit'; Pistol Pauline, who always shoots from the hip; Gorgeous Gill, alias 'Gill the Wolf' and 'Gill the hair'; and Sexy Sue, known to the US authorities as 'Ma Baker', have all previously spent time behind bars when Lost In Music.

Re: The News Headlines

 ha,ha,ha, This is tremendous stuff Suefan, you are very entertaining, why dont you keep the story going. Keep us all guessing for the next exciting adventure of those 6 crazy chicks.

Re: The News Headlines

Brilliant SueFan.  This is one news story I want to follow.  I can see many adventures ahead.  The girls may have to adopt disguises to avoid capture for one thing.....

Re: The News Headlines

Suefan
I will see what else I can come up with but please let me know when the novelty begins to pale - I do tend to get a little carried away at times.

Having been an avid reader of Agatha Christie detective stories, and in my younger days the Famous Five and the like, I can also picture our gang of girls solving crimes in their spare time.

Re: The News Headlines

Patti'sdaughter
I'm looking forward to reading this.
amy x

Re: The News Headlines

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The News Headlines

  You have cheered me up Suefan, now you are a nice guy. The pleasent face of Sue worshipping. I wish i was as articulate as you, you get real laughs and dont have to revert to silly wind up stuff like me. I salute you sir, and keep up with your fun stories, now they are amusing.

Re: The News Headlines

PattiforPM
I have to say I like the mixed attack with both of you loading up your arsenals (horrid word that!).  If you only have an airforce but no army or navy you ain't winning no wars

Re: The News Headlines

 IM FEELIN IT AGAIN P4PM, the old vibes are started to flow through my veins again.

Re: The News Headlines

Good to hear that.  I don't want capitulation, we need a good tussle for the top spot in the troupe to make it worthwhile.  We just need to remember that the other team's choice is a darn good dancer too

Re: The News Headlines

  Could`nt handle Amy earlier, it really did me in. Such a shame, tonight would have been a pivitol battle for supremacy, RYSUE could have struck the first blow in the battle against LUPAT.

Re: The News Headlines

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The News Headlines

  NO i dont think so, the RYSUE STRIKE FORCE, Will seek a quick and deadly revenge against such insults. Yeah im deffo feelin it again.

Re: The News Headlines

PattiforPM
..and that "doe-eyed" stuff.  That has bothered me right from the start in describing Patti.  It just doesn't do justice to her to liken her to some Bambi I don't think.  Her eyes and facial expressions are some of her best features and that needs recognition.  Ryan you've been pretty good about giving praise where praise is due.  It's only in the heat of battle that the line is crossed (in both directions)

Re: The News Headlines

  Patti is quite lovely though isnt she, then again so is Lulu,but what about Pauline, but hold on theres Rosie, and dont forget the beauty queen Gill. im sure i`ve forgot one.

Re: The News Headlines

Kace
lol. think that indoctrination is workin on you ryan. what do you think p4pm?
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: The News Headlines

PattiforPM
Yeah we're getting through.  But maybe he's just fooling around again...don't let down your guard

Re: The News Headlines

Kace
oh i wont. lol.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: The News Headlines

 OH i love em all, but theres this special one, Beautiful sue, But i do know what her name is. RIP RONNIE BARKER.

Re: The News Headlines

See kacey I told you he'd bounce back.  Hey how was your Birthday?