The OFTD's Family Album

AC/PD
Based on a polite request / suggestive nudge from Sue.

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

AC/PD

Angie with Ruth
(Pan's People: Our Story - Book-signing event, London 2013)

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

AC/PD

A thorn between two Roses, which is partially accurate.
(Sue, Old Bill, Rosie - TOTP 50th Anniversary book launch - London 2013)

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

AC/PD

Old Bill and the hat-thief

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

Bucksby goes Dutch
(Bucksby and female friend - Holland 2014)

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

AC/PD

Suefan, Ryan, Gorgeous Daze, Beautiful Babs
(Kaleidoscope / Missing Believed Wiped collaboration - Stourbridge (April 2014))

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

AC/PD

Doc, the ghost of GJB past, GD, BB, Pauline's Dimples, Ryan, SF
(Kaleidoscope / Missing Believed Wiped collaboration - Stourbridge (April 2014))

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

AC/PD

Battle of the t-shirts
Gorgeous Daze, Chris, Andeebee, with Old Bill in the background.
(Kaleidoscope - Stourbridge (June 2014))

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

Group shot - Outtake
Old Bill (holding onto his one remaining hat, just in case Sue strikes yet again), Claire from PP.com, Suefan, AndeeBee, Katie from PP.com. , Pauline's Dimples, Gorgeous Daze, P4PM, mojo2007, Ryan, sueforever.

Group shot - Take 2
(Kaleidoscope - Stourbridge (June 2014))

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

Kal event, The Talbot, 6th September. Gorgeous Daze, Police Constable Chris B, Ryan and Junior Coke from Popscene.

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

AC/PD

Beautiful Babs, Ryan, JEZ, Colm, Pauline's Dimples, Young Mister Grace, Gorgeous Daze, sueforever, Suefan, Old Grey Whistler, Mikey, Doc
(OFTDs AGM - Smart Aston Court Hotel, Derby (September 2014))

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

Kaleidoscope Music Event, 6th of June 2015 at The Talbot.

The bottom pic starting at the left we have Doc, then Suefan and Gorgeous Daze is in the blue shirt. Ryan is standing next to Chris B whos attired in the TOTPs T-shirt.Then we have Jez, Katy and Gaz J is on the right. The guy kneeling at the front is Ray Langstone who we know mostly from Missing Episodes, but is also a member here. Thanks to Chris B for arranging these two pics.

Hopefully we may have a few more pics later, one in which Teri Scoble joins us.

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

katy

So here is the photo in the OFTD'S Family Album where it is indeed supposed to be. I think its a really nice photo and Jez looks very happy. another great OFTD's meet up and another one for the Family Album. I will try to delete the other.
Katy

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

AC/PD

Gorgeous Daze, Doc, Suefan, Teri Scoble, Jez, Ryan, Katy
(Kaleidoscope - Stourbridge (June 2015))

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

From left to right.
Mikey, Mike (Mr Pauline), Katy, Rubberbandman, Suefan, YMG, Doc, Pauline, L&C4me, PD, Ryan, Ray, S4E (in shadow), GD, P4PM, B-Babs.

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

From left to right.
Mikey, Mike (Mr Pauline), Katy, Rubberbandman, Suefan, YMG, Doc, Pauline, L&C4me, PD, Ryan, Ray, S4E , Dancer, GD, P4PM, Chris B.

Re: The OFTD's Family Album

Paulines Dimples with his favorite lady.

Re: The OFTD's Family Album