The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel (79K views)

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
of course DM decide not to make the new channel look available right now, must be beta testing it

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
What on earth has DM deemed in the playlist as explicit content, someone's having a laugh...

answers on a postcard please, would understand if it was 'Birdie Song' but haven't put that up yet.

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

PattiForPM
Well those Smurf Outfits are pretty flirtatious ADB

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
mmm, i see your point P4PM, but Smurfs appear in the Legs 246 videos section.

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Looks like Mary Whitehouse is controlling DM from beyond the grave

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee wrote
What on earth has DM deemed in the playlist as explicit content, someone's having a laugh...
I'm sure Carrie Grant would be able to tell us

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

right, up to date now on DM & YT, no idea why DM age-gated 'back to the 60's' oh well....now on YT.

Must apologize in advance for the screengrab of Patti on 'Seasons of Gold' she is certainly not doing some obscene gesture...I promise

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

I'm sure she could, but I don't listen to hasbeens....

two shows left, 29/10 & the one I'm looking forward to 17/12

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

And I'll Find My Way Home is up (well yesterday morn), in two minds bout the hokey cokey, i will review that one again.

Well after 4 years +, and constantly battling to keep clips up and moving them around and across both channels, they are now all official up and live and watchable from a mouse click.

Been fun putting these up for now and for future gens to watch (if they do), but the channel figures show that these clips are still being watched.

I have not decided to upload Zoo, for reasons i have stated before, and to be honest Zoo are a bit of a mess, they appear with other acts and amongst audience, and they are hardly credited, so makes things a bit difficult to weed out.

Thanks for views and encouragement to keep these clips flowing, even after been blocked on YT for 6 months at one point, and having clips blocked and barred, and the frustrations of praying they stay up, there were many times I wanted to give up on the clips, but here we are finally at 17/12/1981.

The yewtree were always problematic, and trying to enhance them to viewable content, has been a long curve of tryouts. and different techniques...etc

I must thank all here (and others casually browsing) that clicked away, and thanks to BBC for actually keeping them coming especially after the mess of 2012.

Anyway, keep clicking.....if anyone doesn't know how to find them all then click from here

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Dance-Links-For-OFTDs-Dailymotion-Legs-amp-Ruby-with-screencaps-f4033228.html

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
So I noticed YT has passed the 2 million views, wow, that is impressive.

DM is very shy of 100K, please keep watching and watching and watching.

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
Under the Hands Up comments, is someone claiming Rosie is his Aunt...

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

CoffeeThing
Andeebee wrote
Under the Hands Up comments, is someone claiming Rosie is his Aunt...
There seems to be a John Lennon tribute act performer by the same name, from Liverpool.

Just went to look at the comment and whilst poking about happened on a lovely photo of Rosie in a radio studio, about half way down the page here.

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
Some YT videos have gone, and I can't put them to DM, so I'm stuffed LOL

Seems the more views it gets (YT) the more it gets decimated