The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel (79K views)

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
righto, after 5 weeks of missing out on all the fun on here I have finally finished all the channels.

YT has been changed, the playlists now include descriptions of the groups and dance members.  The playlists will only feature what is not on DM, but don't fret they are still all there (under videos), the last of the Flipper upgrades has been done, I have upgraded the 'Stud' clips, also added the last two Legs missing from 78/79

DM is now up to date including upgrades to alot (and I mean alot all the way back to 76) of Legs & Flipper clips, added Way Down version 5 (repeat with Elvis stills) and Best of My Love (upgrade tweak).

So that's it, both channels run together, so you can flip between them both to view top notch clips, my mission is now complete (and a foolhardy one as well)

See you soon.

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
Up to date now with DM, double bill with Jackson (YT) and I'm gonna test getting Tusk on DM.

All routines that are yewtreed are now ready to go.

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
as you know Don't Stop 'til you get Enough is up on YT (sadly)

Tusk is up on DM - after 5 attempts of tweaking the sodding thing.

Also added the snippet of Legs & Co Nipple to the bottle.

and added 2 more ZDF clips

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
My Forbidden Lover for perusal on DM (early this morning bout 3am - my encoder kept crashing........)

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
BBC finally back in line with the actual TOTP showing, but that will be out of sync by end of next week

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
Star should be up on DM, fingers crossed it will stay as the previous two EWF were removed (but strangely 'Fantasy' wasn't).

Ryan could you drop me a txt later in the afternoon to see if it is still up??????

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Mikey
Star looks great Andee, can you post Rise?

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
Apologizes, it was put up Sunday but i left it private mode, doh, it is now available for viewing pleasure

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
for those who haven't noticed... No more Tears went up last night...

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
Alot of probs with Off The Wall on Sunday, but it is up in top notch quality (even a comment bout the sound) on YT for those who haven't yet seen it.

Of interest to viewers and subscribers, I have noticed (and confirmed by Ryan) that DM has listened to the viewers (there was a poll bout a couple months ago to have your say) and it has paid off.

The viewing screen of DM is increased in size (so much so I can now view the routines without aid of getting closer to to the screen), of course increase in viewing pane means the vids had to have more pixalation added to make a smoother and crisper view (works nicely on tweaked Yewtree editions).  looks like they may have borrowed the YT theatre mode screen

So revisit your favs and put the screen resolution in 480 stand back and see these routines in a new marvelous way, oh and please leave a comment if you want to.

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
double bill weekend

Living on a Island

&

Blue Peter

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
after 24 hour wait - You're So Vain is on DM to view, the old YT one is deleted.

Can I ask folk to inform me on this thread if any YT ones go down...thanks

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Rickh69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
Finally can put up Xmas 79 routines in all their freshness, don't ask, but a mare day with this particular HD edition, the file was huge to convert.....I don't think I have hair at the moment...

Tomorrow the Boxing Day babies...

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee
Bang Bang is on DM, but the image is a black screen, looks like DM have a problem with the word 'Bang' - lubricious, they think the word is offensive and put it under their age restricting guide (you gotta laugh, and you couldn't make it up)

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Mikey
Andee, Bang Bang seems to be working fine.

Thanks for the 'You're So Vain' dailymotion version, looks great.

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Many thanks, Andee, for another year of hard work. Both channels are top notch!

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Mikey wrote
Andee, Bang Bang seems to be working fine.
yes I noticed that this morning

DM rejected both Boxing Day specials, but onto plan B, both should be on YT, I have also added an extra Xmas gift, my top notch copy of 'Nice Legs' from BBC VT tape of 1979 to be found on DM.  Enjoy.

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

VintageVideos wrote
Many thanks, Andee, for another year of hard work. Both channels are top notch!

Re: The One and Only Official OFTD DM Channel

Andeebee wrote
both should be on YT
both are now on YT