The Pan's People Diary

Re: The Pan's People Diary

VintageVideos
... and Andi is the only one not wearing boots. Strange how a single dancer sometimes steps out of line.

Re: The Pan's People Diary

I cant really add to much. Of all of the film, my favourite part of it is the last 15 seconds or so when the girls and squaddies can be seen dancing together in the barracks disco. What a memorable day it must have been for those lucky marines.

Re: The Pan's People Diary

Indeed, although i think part of the fun is in the fact they are in no way dressed ready for an assault course

I wonder whether this and the ones on boats were in part prepared in advance or whether they just put it together on the day based on what the military personnel would allow, which in this case is a lot. I doubt they would allow 'civvies' this level of involvement now for health and safety reasons.