The Quiz Thread - Please Read

Doubleday
This evening's quiz will be played on this thread starting at 9.00 pm UK time, just under an hour from now.

I think Beautiful Babs, PattiforPM, Mishmash and - hopefully - Ryan are in ... anyone else who'd like to play, please post a note here, so we know how many of you there are.

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

PattiforPM
I'm going to try to beat LNV to double digits

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

What do you mean `Hopefully` Ryan ? As well as playing the thing im going to score it for you, just hope my new scoring system works okay.

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

Doubleday
Just testing, Ryan hehe

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

Scoring and playing...I'm starting to see grounds for an appeal

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

Multitasking P4PM, i can use it as an excuse for my low score

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

PattiforPM
Just squeezing in my caffeine fix BRB

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

Dissapointed theres no YMG again, wow, that guy must be mega busy or have a very full social life. The mirror opposite to me infact.

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

bucksby
Evening all. just about made it today I reckon, not been well all week.

Five minutes to start
LNV

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

LNV
This is the place for the quiz ok, but why not stick to the original thread though? Noticed Ryan and others do that a lot , bouncing from one thread to another, one to say there will be a quiz, then another to say what day and time and finally a thread for the quiz itself, is there method in this madness that I am missing?

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

I'd offer you online diagnosis Bucksby but I'm 0-1 with Jez so far!

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

No I dont do that. I stay on the same thread, the cheek of the man.

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

Good evening.

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

BeautifulBabs
hi yes i'm on the right one now

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

Doubleday
Question 1 – What name do the French give to the painting Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci?

Question 2 – Which former member of Pan’s People appeared in the film Octopussy?

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

Good one LNV try to rattle Ryan

Re: The Quiz Thread - Please Read

2 Cherry Gillespie