The TVRDb

PansLegs
This post was updated on .
A different version of the TOTP database that allows you to click on information as you search for it can be found below. It is also appears to be kept reasonably up to date by a team cross referencing from various sources. They invite submissions to correct any errors that people may notice. It is called "The Television and Radio Database", TVRDb for short.

https://tvrdb.com/totp/

[original OTT post reduced]

Re: The TVRDb

VintageVideos
Thanks for the link. I had never heard of that site before.

Regarding the Pan's People list, it looks (suspiciously) like an older version of our own database, maybe one or two years ago without the latest updates. For exaple, they still have Walk In The Night for the 07/09/1972 instead of Come On Over To My Place. As they give credit to Popscene, this is probably due to the fact that the person who updated the Popscene lists (regarding Pan's People) has left that forum and nobody seems to care about further updates there now. I posted a few updates a while ago there but as nothing ever happened (the episode guide remained unchanged) I haven't bothered to provide them with the latest news.
That is one of the main problems of the internet - people keep copying things from other sites but don't really care for updates.

Re: The TVRDb

PansLegs
VintageVideos wrote
I posted a few updates a while ago there but as nothing ever happened (the episode guide remained unchanged) I haven't bothered to provide them with the latest news.
I'm not surprised re:Popscene. I think if you email these people though they will change it.

Re: The TVRDb

VintageVideos
Maybe so. But my main goal is to keep the list on this site up to date. I'm not too concerned about all the lists on other places.