The Top 10 on Points

#Song TitleYearPoints
 1.You Little Trustmaker1974235
 2.One Of These Nights1975230.25
 3.Make It With You1970226.5
 4.Foot Stompin' Music1975219.75
 5.When Will I See You Again1974212
 6.You Sexy Sugar Plum1976200.75
 7.Barbados (Version 2)1975200
 8.You're So Vain1973198.5
   Jeepster1971198.5
10.Summer Breeze1974196

This table is solely based on total points. Comments welcome!

Re: The Alternative Top 10

Gorgeous Daze
Very good showing for 'Foot Stompin' Music' starting off at Number 2 only nine days after its OFTDs release.

Re: The Alternative Top 10

`You Little Trustmaker` is the sort of Pans routine that will appeal to classic and later fans of Pans People. This may one of the reasons its gained three extra sets of ratings than long time forum favourite `Barbados` for example.

Im grateful to all members who as you say Vin, `bother` to vote, but it would be great if they came back and rated/commented on more routines.

Towards the end of the year (during the long Christmas break) im planning a post urging members to go back to routines that they have missed. Maybe then some Legs, Pans & Ruby routines would attain 20 sets of ratings, a feat i believe has only occurred the once (to a RF routine) i think ?

Re: The Alternative Top 10

VintageVideos
Yes our 'in-between' troupe has achieved 20 ratings for their debut (and 19 for TVC15 as it happens), but recent offerings in the RF thread have just accomplished similar quantities as Pans & Legs.

Re: The Alternative Top 10

Yes I think some of our intial sparkle has worn off but I'm still pleased that 13 or so kind souls continue to donate their time.  Must say I like Trustmaker as a flagship Pans People preformance for all fans as Ryan suggests.

Re: The Alternative Top 10

BeautifulBabs
Some great ones to come but trust maker wows non pans fans like no other in my experience