The Unregistered

PattiforPM
I miss Mr M.  He was mysterious and at times bewildering but in general good fun and open to discussion and debate.  He was up to banter and held interesting opinions so I'm sorry he has unregistered as Jez noticed.  Ash was spunky as hell and was the original Amazon taking Ryan/Tarzan prisoner so I miss her too in a way.  Andy had interesting info and opinions to as I recall.  Simon seemed a little over-sensitive but what do i know?  If we do scare these unregistered away should we mend our ways?

Re: The Unregistered

LIke ive said before, if these guys are not down with us, just forget about em. As far as i can see none of us did anything to annoy Mr M. Though i am curious to know his reason for departing, maybe someone who is more bothered about his departure could e-mail him ?
  Hey hes even deleted his comments on the threads or does that happen anyway when you unregisister ?

Re: The Unregistered

Perhaps alter egos only have a limited shelf life?

Re: The Unregistered

Floid Fan
Ryan,
I believe all your comments  are automatically deleted when you unregister.
Carl

Re: The Unregistered

Cant believe that dude has walked, anybody got any clues as to why ?

Re: The Unregistered

JEZ
pheraps he wasnt a true fan after all

Re: The Unregistered

No he knew his onions all right. I thought he was a little intense though and rather odd. Hope he was a real person and not an imposter !!!

Re: The Unregistered

hadeel
Hi everybody
Hadeel

Re: The Unregistered

Hi Hadeel, nice choice of yours on the blog with` Chic` I want your love. Sexy routine and song.

Re: The Unregistered

lulupatti&sue
Maybe he didn't like all the bitching going on. i.e my dancers better than yours etc.

Re: The Unregistered

hi hadeel r u keepin ok

Re: The Unregistered

hadeel
yes  Ryan ,for along time am looking for it its my favorites ,its very nice
Hadeel

Re: The Unregistered

LPS Its called having fun. Nobody really takes it seriously surely. It would be a pretty bland forum without any my dancers better/sexier than yours. Any way mine is so there.

Re: The Unregistered

hadeel
hi Jez iam good ,how r u ? thanks for  asking
Hadeel

Re: The Unregistered

lulupatti&sue
So where Ryan?

Re: The Unregistered

hadeel
for u Ryan there is no one is better than Sue that for sure
Hadeel

Re: The Unregistered

No your right Hadeel, Sue is the ultimate creation of the female form. Lps i dont understand your last post ?

Re: The Unregistered

lulupatti&sue
You stated "any way mine is so there". Im asking so where?

Re: The Unregistered

It was my attempt at wit.` My dancer is better, so there`. Forget it, it was a throw away remark.

Re: The Unregistered

lulupatti&sue
I was fully aware of what you meant Ryan. Im not completely stupid.
1234