The Weaver's Answer TOTP 1970

GaryH
Here it is in full, posted as far back as April. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZcTb7akcY8 This video is unlisted on youtube. The request is to be considerate before sharing. That said (with Flick's involvement) it's in the best place here.

Re: The Weaver's Answer TOTP 1970

Mikey
Thanks Gary, interesting stuff even if the song is an acquired taste. Flick is wearing one of the outfits from the 'Vehicle' performance i see, even though she was not in that one.

Re: The Weaver's Answer TOTP 1970

Thanks Gary. This is the only known occasion when a single member of Pan's People danced to a song while the artist was performing on TOTP (as Babs did not dance with Mike McGear).

Re: The Weaver's Answer TOTP 1970

AC/PD
For some reason, I can't get the video to play.
Thanks anyway, Gary!

Re: The Weaver's Answer TOTP 1970

Excellent and crystal clear colour Gary thanks

Re: The Weaver's Answer TOTP 1970

Legsfan
Wow!
Thanks Gary!

Re: The Weaver's Answer TOTP 1970

Everything'sRosie
Never heard this record before, very Jethro Tull. Flick was getting lost in the music there! Thanks for the link, Gary.

Re: The Weaver's Answer TOTP 1970

VintageVideos
That actually came from an EP with 3 songs on it, appropriately enough titled "Strange Band" (Strange Band was also the title of the first song on the B-side).
"Anyway" (as seen on Chapman's sweatshirt) was the title of Family's latest album, which, however, did not include TWA. The song was originally released on 1969's "Family Entertainment" but featured on the single in a new/remixed version.

Re: The Weaver's Answer TOTP 1970

Gorgeous Daze
I doubt Family were ever more strange than on their debut album Music In A Dolls House. Nor better. Often a 'What the...?' experience for those hearing it for the first time.

Re: The Weaver's Answer TOTP 1970

Suefan
Its a "What the....!" moment for me every time I hear this drivel, but great to see Flick in such clarity so thanks very much for sharing Gary.

Re: The Weaver's Answer TOTP 1970

CoffeeThing
Thanks Gary, I really enjoyed watching. I like the Jethro Tull-esque early 70s flute sounds over the late-60s organ content, and his voice is amazing. The lovely Flick, always great to watch.

Re: The Weaver's Answer TOTP 1970

Everything'sRosie wrote
Flick was getting lost in the music there!
They probably all danced like that at woodstock