The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs
This post was updated on .
Guidelines

Screencaps of any of the TOTP dance troupes are eligible from ANY programme, series or footage. Please credit the name of the routine, e.g. song title

The current host:
a) Decides the subject
b) Sets out the criteria for suitable images
c) Judges whether the criteria has been met. If not, the person posting the rogue image then misses a turn (once informed in the thread)
d) Selects 1 or 2 image posts per member per day*
e) Ends their screencap subject between 5-7 days

*calendar day, not 24 hours from start of subject

The New Host is the first person to reply to the message from the current host saying that their screencap subject is closed. If there are no replies within 24 hours the last host has the option to start a new subject.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs
Subject: I'VE GOT THOSE HAPPY FEET!

Criteria: Shots focusing on feet, doesn't have to be barefoot of course. It can be part of a shot, for example one that widens out, but it can't really include all of the leg otherwise it's a leg shot! Full screen caps, i.e. no cropping to fit this description.

Frequency: 1 cap per person per day

Here we go

Coconut

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Okay, i will offer this then. I will leave the obvious all six-girl bare foot Legs & Co shot for someone else.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs
Good start, and named to boot! (see what I did there?)

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

VintageVideos
Foot Stompin Music

Can you spot the DJ?

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
Love Hit Me

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PattiforPM
My Feet Keep Dancing (hopefully not too much Leg for the Host )

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Legsfan
Bermuda Triangle

A great start PansLegs, I look forward to this :)

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs
I can make out a tie, shirt and jacket in Vin's shot - I assume Noel?

A couple may be a bit leggy but that's fine I'm not going to chastise anyone, it's possibly not the easiest one to start with.

Mine for today - Another Saturday Night

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Everything'sRosie

                  Do hooves count, if not I'm on the carpet?    Egyptian Reggae

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

AC/PD
Good to see PansLegs has revived and revamped this popular OFTD 'feeture'.

Stomp

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Old Grey Whistler
How Can This Be Love

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
From a routine about a really nice guy

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs wrote
I can make out a tie, shirt and jacket in Vin's shot - I assume Noel?
Yes of course. And here's another one introduced by Noel Edmonds with a little help from a girl in the audience: Homely Girl

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs
Everything'sRosie wrote
Do hooves count, if not I'm on the carpet?    Egyptian Reggae

ha ha [groan] As there's no doubt real feet inside the hooves that's OK.

Keep up the good work, more than I thought already.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Mikey
I Get A Kick Out of You

Let's Dance

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Mikey
PansLegs wrote
Let's Dance
The youtube clip does this no favours, you can almost count the pixels

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Old Grey Whistler
Chanson D'Amour