The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PattiforPM
Fifth of Beethoven

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
Remember the days when people used to say, "I Can't Stand The Rain"?

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

AC/PD
Up The Hill Backwards

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

VintageVideos
This may already be a leg shot but it's too good to leave it out:

Hip Hug-Her

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Everything'sRosie
Again, pushing the boundaries. The Top Of The Pops Dancers do their take on what is most definitely NOT the Jaws Theme.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Mikey
Bet Yer Life I Do

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

From R.T.E television in 1980, this `size 3` foot belongs to Lulu. No corns, callouses or blisters for this dancer.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

From R.T.E television in 1980, this `size 3` foot belongs to Lulu. No corns, callouses or blisters for this dancer.
That's because she walks around barefoot as much as possible
#Luluism  👊

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs
Good stuff guys, even if a few are on the leggy side... not that I'm complaining.

Pan's People enjoying Ireland's answer to Rolos... Rovals

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Everything'sRosie
      Rosie absolving herself from all responsibility for failure to manage her plates.

       Blame It On The Boogie

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
Funky Town

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

VintageVideos
Cherry's lovely feet to be seen in the promotional video for "Private Investigations" by Dire Straits

Can you spot Mark Knopfler?

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Mikey
It was a Jungle, Jungle, Jungle, Jungle Rock

Ruth by way

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

VintageVideos
At the risk of getting disqualified, here's Disco Stomp

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs
I think we're probably getting to the last of the proper foot type shots now so I'll just post this one...

Rebel Rebel

...then I'll say I've Got Those Happy Feet subject is now closed. The first person to reply to this message becomes the new host. I suggest first replying with purely a text message so that it's clear who the new host will be. Then follow it up with the details and first image when convenient, that way we avoid the possibilty of two people trying to start a new subject at the same time.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

AC/PD
Oh PansLegs

Please be so good as to allow for the late arrival of this party-loving trio as submissiions for your Thread theme.

In strict order of preference:

Nice Legs, Shame About The Face

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs
No problem AC/PD, you picked some good ones. I was thinking how it was strange to have a screencap thread and no faces in view, but somehow you managed to find a foot one plus Sue! The VT tape was well remembered. Maybe I was a bit premature with the closing as I thought we might be struggling for more, but it still stands so whoever replies to my closing message first hosts the next one. I assume the thread will just continue with a new subject.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Suefan
Despite failing to participate in the first round, since my fondness for feet knows no depths, I'm not proud.  If I can get my comp to work properly I'll initiate the second round in a mo.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Suefan
Moving to alternative extremities but of the gloved kind.

(Manic facial accompaniment entirely optional!)

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

VintageVideos
Making my 11,000th post with a picture of Ruth fits me like a hand in a glove.

Until You Come Back To Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)