The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
Congratulations on 11,000 posts Vin

Whatever you do, Don't Leave Me This Way

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Old Grey Whistler
Congratulations Vin, you're only 26,000 behind Ryan now!

Here's Lulu, in Bad Girls

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Mikey
Doesn't Suefan need to set the criteria first, as PL outlined in the original post?

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs
What's the frequency of the posts this time around Suefan?

Congratulations to Vin on the 11k

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Legsfan
Congratulations Vin on 11000 posts!

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Ok, I can't wait anymore

Down Down

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs
I'm not sure of the rules but...

Everything's Ruth... I mean Tuesday

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

VintageVideos
Why go to Barbados when you've got the same weather at home

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
Lulu is the proper icing on the cake.
Macarthur Park

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Mikey
Can't Give You Anything (But My Love)

Why have i never noticed that border option before?

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs
Gloves Unkind

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Jazz Carnival

"Manic facial accompaniment" included.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
Another Glove Bites The Dust

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Mikey
The gloves are off now!

Theme from The Persuaders

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Apologies for a failure to adjust the criteria if such was required, and for my delay in replying but it was another outdoors weekend hereabouts.
Anyways any images showing one or more of the dancers wearing gloves or mittens fits the bill.
With preferably no more than one image a day per member.
Subject to end on Friday 10th.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PattiforPM
(Sorry not much partaking lately as I'm out in the boonies on vacay with very patchy internet)

My Resistance is Low (perhaps absolute zero);

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Hi SF. You posted a monochrome picture of Sue on this thread a few days back. I do not recall seeing it before. Could you also archive it in the appropriate section in the PICTURES thread (Pics/cuttings of Sue) as it will get forgotten about on here in time. Maybe if you are so inclined you could also give a brief resume about the picture. Thanks.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs
Philadelphia Freedom

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Everything'sRosie

   I'm Coming Up with a photo of a be-gloved Rosie

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Mikey
New Kid In Town