The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

1 ... 19202122232425 ... 32

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PattiforPM
Thanks again for your contributions.  Here's my idol with "7" of 10 from Say When

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

VintageVideos
Ruth mouthing the words ".. and the answer to all my dreams". Ah, thanks, Ruth!

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Mikey
Don Covay - It's Better to Have (and Don't Need)

This is actually a misheard lyric i just realised, i always thought it was "come and feel me" but it should be "Lovin' Feelin'", oops .

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PattiforPM
Thanks again chaps.  Bit of wishful thinking there Mikey.  Here's another Lulu, this time in Rock n Me "all the way to Tacoma"

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
Loads of singing all the way through this jaunty dance, especially by the cute one, but here's the moment @ "And you may not think I care for you" with Gill emphasising the "you" the most

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Yeah you're probably right there P4PM.

Heres one i cant get wrong (hopefully) Sue in "Nice Legs Shame About the Face", with the lyrics..

..Had a call from VT, would you be a sweetie and bring some christmas cheer to all the engineers.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PattiforPM
Well I'm wrapping up here but I do want to thank everyone for their efforts this week and sorry if this was a bit challenging.  Here is one more (more more) and Cherry mouthing "How Do You Like It?"

    I'm hoping someone will now take the baton.......

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Mikey
Well its been going over 2 months now, so maybe its time for a rest.

So this is caps of dancers lying down, sitting or reclining in other ways. 1 pic per day. Any show is eligible.

Star on a TV show.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
It's Lulu in The Groove

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PattiforPM
Verdict: Should have held on tighter

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

VintageVideos
Relax and... just listen to what the man says

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Old Grey Whistler
Lets Have A Quiet Night In. - Most of my Saturday nights are these days!

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Everything'sRosie
Old Grey Whistler wrote
Lets Have A Quiet Night In. - Most of my Saturday nights are these days!
You should come along to Stourbridge on November 3rd, OGW

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Mikey
Make It With You

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

VintageVideos
Relaxing with Cherry

You're So Vain

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PattiforPM
The Sweetest Love Hangover

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
Lulu tops-up her all over tan, flaking out in the Blue Peter garden.

Tubular Bells

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
Don't Give Up On Us

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PattiforPM
Hot Yoga or Cool Meditation?

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Mikey
Uh Oh Cherrys been inhaling the magic mushroom fumes down at Itchycoo Park

1 ... 19202122232425 ... 32