The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Michael
This post was updated on .
My, that is indeed a very colourful screen cap! I particularly like Cherry’s socks.

Yes, this certainly meets the criteria, on two counts:  a stick held in Cherry’s hands, and another in Babs’ right hand.

Thank you!

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
Two Dancing Queens feel the beat of the tambourine

The Mighty Power Of Love

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Mikey
Are we calling that one hand or two?

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

AC/PD
Such stringent criteria has long since fallen by the wayside.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

VintageVideos
"Ruth! Stop this thing!"

Who Do You Love

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Michael
Looks like these ladies have  a bit of Hot Gossip to share...

So, here we have a holding with both hands, and holding with left hand.

Thank you, AC/PD :-)

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Michael
And that’s what I call a start!

With this video, you have completely answered my question, and I totally understand why you’re called The Rubberband Man ;-)

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Michael
No, I can’t say I’ve seen this video, but from this screencap I imagine it to very effervescent.

So, in this screencap, we have all the ladies holding items with both hands (I’m keeping a tally).

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Michael
AC/PD, I must admit it took me a while to fathom this screencap out! I got there in the end, though.

For my records, in this picture the ladies are all holding baguettes in their left hands.

I wonder if the fellow managed to get a bite, though if he did I hope he wasn’t wheatflour intolerant.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Michael
Looks a little like the ladies are acting as ground crew for a very funky airline!

Again, all dancers with props in both hands, which means it can been followed with...

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Michael
Yes! We're still on form: following a 'both hands' post, we have lovely Ruth with a beverage in her right.

I wonder if she succumbed to sharing her tipple with her chums? I do like how, in the clip, the others sneak up on her :o)

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Michael
Hehe! This one made me laugh, Vin :-)

I'm not sure, from Ruth's face, whether she's enjoying the eggsperience on not...

Poultry in motion!

And we're still running to form...

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Michael
'Right' on target again, Mikey :-)

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Michael
No joking around here! Again, your post follows the criteria perfectly.

I watched the video this screencap comes from recently and really enjoyed it.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Michael
Nice work, Mr Tamborine Man. We're still in sequence. Given this screencap involves two dancer both holding an item in their right hand, you get a bonus point ;-)

Amazingly, criteria has been reasonably closely followed throughout! M

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Michael
I'm quite sure that Ruth will be Triumph-ant in her control of the motorbike ;-)

Louise's face in this screencap is priceless!

Thank you.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Michael
Well, I have to say, I've rather enjoyed hosting the Week-Long Screencap Thread. Thank you to everyone who participated, and well done for keeping (pretty much) to form throughout.

Being a relative Newbie, and therefore unsure of the etiquette, I replied to each contribution. Is this usual form, or does this clutter up people's inboxes?

I actually have another idea for a theme. Would anyone object if I were to host this coming week's thread?

Anyway, I'll close this week's Screencap Thread with this picture of Louise groovily reppin' the Rovals with her right hand (thank you to whomever posted this still originally)

Best wishes to you all,

Michael

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

VintageVideos
First of all, thanks for hosting the thread for the past week.
Michael wrote
I think you can answer the first half of the question yourself if you go back a few pages. For the second half, if you take a look at this page, what do you think?

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Michael
Thank you, Vin. I get your point: hadn’t thought of looking at the previous threads :-/

Sorry if I’ve overdone the communication a touch...

I’ll leave my messages up for a day or two, after which time I will delete them. That’ll make things look tidier when people browse the thread.

Next time, I shall keep my input to a minimum.

Hope you’re enjoying your Sunday.

Best wishes,