The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

AC/PD
With the subject once again in doolally mode...

Jones vs. Jones

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Entertainer

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
[Boxing] Glove Hit Me

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs
Sunday Best

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PattiforPM
Yes YOU'RE the First the Last my Everything

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
Is it Patti's turn?
No, It's My Turn

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

AC/PD
After 9 weeks, it's time for the costumes to suddenly go on strike.

Funkin' For Jamaica

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Old Grey Whistler
Forever In Blue Jeans  - and white gloves

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

VintageVideos
The Flasher

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Everything'sRosie
     The glovely Gill tweeting away.

      The Birdie Song

Sir Duke

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
Rosie and Lulu raise the gauntlet in Dancing Queen

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Old Grey Whistler
Kiss You All Over

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

VintageVideos
It's that Disco Stomp again

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

The Rubberband Man
Dancing In The City

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Everything'sRosie

   Perhaps not Rosie's finest moment...

   The Smurf Song

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Old Grey Whistler
Ma Baker

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

PansLegs
Suefan wrote
Apologies for a failure to adjust the criteria if such was required, and for my delay in replying but it was another outdoors weekend hereabouts.
Anyways any images showing one or more of the dancers wearing gloves or mittens fits the bill.
With preferably no more than one image a day per member.
Subject to end on Friday 10th.
In the absence of a handover message in the next 2 and half hours, I reckon we can assume that the new host is the person who grabs the spot first from midnight. Then they can start a new subject. Whoever that may be please post clear instructions for the screencaps.

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

VintageVideos
Now here's a bloody attractive vampire

Monster Mash

Re: The Week-Long SCREENCAP Thread

Everything'sRosie
She can suck my blood anytime she wishes