The current chart and music of the 21st Century.

Re: The Old Gits chart update!occasional band from my

Doc
It's OK, but don't go streaming it this week.

Re: The Old Gits chart update!occasional band from my

Everything'sRosie wrote
And the Mariah Carey record is rubbish.
Specially for you ER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umL_9qxTulA

(PS i am not responsible for this)

Re: The Old Gits chart update!occasional band from my

Everything'sRosie
Oh yes, that's much better. Thanks Mikey. Actually fits very well.

Re: The Old Gits chart update!occasional band from my

Gorgeous Daze
Always a great video to watch, but for me I've seen better fits though it is passable.

I'm not usually one for the buxom one, but I must say I think AIWFCIY is a cracking pastiche.

Re: The Old Gits chart update!occasional band from my

Some bits work ok, its just a bit of fun really.

Re: The Old Gits chart update!occasional band from my

VintageVideos
Yeah I thought it wasn't half bad really. Some parts worked quite well.

Re: The Old Gits chart update!occasional band from my

Mikey
I'm still impressed by Mary's high kicks.

Oh we're supposed to be talking about current music aren't we, oops.

Re: The Old Gits chart update!occasional band from my

Doc
The top 3 is only 33% current.

Re: The Old Gits chart update!occasional band from my

Gorgeous Daze wrote
.....but I must say I think AIWFCIY is a cracking pastiche.
Needs a slight change to the lyrics though - AIWFCIL

Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is Lulu
   😍 🎅🏻🎄 😍

Re: The Old Gits chart update!occasional band from my

Doc
At the half way point it looks like Wham! will fall short once again and may finish at No.3. The only song that probably has a chance to replace the Ed Sheeran track at the top is an Eminem track, River, that has not been pushed as a single and has unexpectedly jumped up the chart. There is a guest vocalist on this track and he's called Ed Sheeran!

Re: The Old Gits chart update!occasional band from my

PattiforPM
I gotta say I'm no Chart purist usually but the idea that a "campaign" would determine the Xmas #1 is completely foreign to me so I'm oddly glad that Wham might have failed

Re: The Old Gits chart update!occasional band from my

Doc
Well, no surprise Ed Sheeran got the Christmas No.1 with Perfect!

Here's a Christmas No.1 from the 70's, click it if you dare!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YriPIujLtsA

Re: The Old Gits chart update!occasional band from my

Doc
Still Ed at No.1. The Christmas records have all disappeared to be replaced by a surge in people listening to the big songs from 2017.

So copying the trend here's a No.9 hit from early 2017
Dua Lipa - Be The One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rey3m8SWQI