The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

VintageVideos
A- Summer Nights

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

Legsfan
B - All Right Now

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

Vin & Legsfan are correct.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

Time for another.

Suspensions apply to Vin & Legsfan until 8pm.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

Hanway2
You Sexy Sugar Plum

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

The Rubberband Man
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

The Rubberband Man
The Rubberband Man wrote
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel
I'm answering B btw

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

Hanway & TRBM are correct.

Just a reminder to participating players to insert either a A or B when answering. I will be lenient for now, but may get all pedantic as we go on.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

and another.

Suspensions apply to Hanway & TRBM until 8pm.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

Mikey
A Summertime City

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

Hanway2
B   Can’t Give You Anything ( But My Love )

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

B Can't Give You Anything (But My Love)

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

Mikey & Hanway are correct, with Vin just missing out.

Suspensions apply to Mikey & Hanway until 8pm.

A -Lady Lynda

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

Mikey
B This Is It

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

TRBM & Mikey are correct.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

and another.

Suspensions apply to Mikey & TRBM until 8pm.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

PattiforPM
A.  And the Beat Goes On (2nd Version)

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for August. Cyber vision & outros.

Old Grey Whistler
B. Just Can't Give You Up