The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

New month, new format. Please read the new rules.

As normal you will see a TOTPs dance routine picture thats been given the effects treatment, but you will score more points if you can crack the code. From now on the BONUS will be renamed and known as REWARD BONUS.
As i only get the same players taking part, i will try and condense the new rules and regulations, dont really need all the long winded stuff.
Players will find it more rewarding to go for the REWARD BONUS, as that is now worth 5 points (instead of 3). The REWARD BONUS is the code cracking question.

Basically all you have to do is follow my instructions on each eveningly pic and type the required code. If you are first to do so and are correct you get the 5 points. A successful player will serve a one hour suspension the following evening. If you get it wrong you are suspended for whole of next evening. If a player gets it wrong, someone else is allowed to have a go.
As im sure you can surmise i want players to go for the REWARD BONUS, but if you prefer you can go straight to the Pic and give the answer to that instead. For this a player will only get 2 points. If you are first to do so and are correct you get 2 points. If a player takes this route and is successful, then a one hour suspension will apply for the next evening.
If someone goes for the Pic, then the REWARD BONUS question is now only worth 1 point. If you go for that, you will 'not' be suspended at all the following evening.
Most pics will be up between 6.30pm and 7pm.
If anyone has any questions about any of this, please say so on here.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

PattiforPM
This sounds very fair Ryan and encourages folk to try the tricky Question as often as possible.  Only additional option might be insist that whoever answers the two pointer before the five pointer must then reply with a gushing compliment for the favourite Dancer of the Code Breaker

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

PattiforPM wrote
 must then reply with a gushing compliment for the favourite Dancer of the Code Breaker
Your not psychic are you by any chance ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Okay, first one of these then.
REWARD BONUS - For 5 points, crack the code -

If (A=1, B=2, C=3 etc), then give the corresponding numbers of the first three dancers 'first names' to enter this routine at the start. Put a zero infront of any single numbers.

Then give me the written initials of the 'final three dancers' we see at the end of the routine, with the final dancers initials last. So thats first and last names.

So as an example only, your answer should resemble something like this

08 24 03 TS JF AC
Or for 2 points, simply name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Old Grey Whistler
16,16,19,13,16,08, LC,RH,GC

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

16 19 16 LC RH GC

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Great start ! Both OGW and GD are incorrect and both face whole evening suspensions tomorrow.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

The Rubberband Man
Theme From Jaws

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

The Rubberband Man wrote
Theme From Jaws
Yes that is correct. The so called `REWARD BONUS` is now only worth a single point

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Gorgeous Daze
If the 2 point name the routine question hadn't been answered, would the Reward Bonus still have been worth 5 points after someone had already answered it wrongly?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Yes. If you had been correct, you would have got the points.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

The Rubberband Man
So to clarify, the 5 points are available for the whole evening, no matter how many people have answered the Reward Bonus incorrectly?
The sentence "If you are first to do so and are correct you get the 5 points." suggested it was only the first person to answer and be correct with that answer who got the five points.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

16 19 16 PP LC SM

Well im sorry that sentence was misconstrued by you and others. If somebody is the first to answer the REWARD BONUS and are incorrect, then the RB remains open for 5 points. It becomes nullified and worth 1 point only once somebody (like you did this evening) answers the 2 pointer.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Yes Mikey, that is the code cracked. Sadly its only a single point, but you are not suspended next time.

RBM do you have something gushing to say about Ruth?

Totally love that top Ruth wears in "Foot Stompin Music". She's one of the Bhoys

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Old Grey Whistler
I think it's fair to say that I made a bit of a mess of that! Must read the question properly in future. Trouble is I saw GD with his light on so I knew I had to be quick.

Still, tomorrow is not a bad day to be suspended. I'm off to a barbecue and England football match event.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Suspensions apply to OGW & GD for the whole evening, and to TRBM for the first hour.

REWARD BONUS - For 5 points, crack the code -

If (A=1, B=2, C=3 etc), then for the first part of the code, give me the corresponding numbers of the song title 'IN RESERVE ORDER`. If the number is one digit only, put a zero infront of it, but remember to then reverse it.

For the second part of the code. I need the dancers initials of the `4th pair` of hands we can see at the start of the routine. So you are looking for hands.

So your code will resemble something like this.

81 90 10 02 51 80 AZ
Or for 2 points, simply name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

PattiforPM
5,19,9,18 RH