The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

PattiforPM
Oops forgot the non-Western discovery of the first Millennium

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Nah, thats not the correct code and sadly earns you a whole evening suspension for tomorrow. Can i urge folk to read the questions i pose carefully.
The 5 point REWARD BONUS code cracking question is still active.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

PattiforPM
I promise I read it more than once Ryan but I exercised my prerogative to misunderstand it anyway ;-)

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Mikey
Rise

(although i got the same answer as P4PM for the first part)

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Mikey wrote
(although i got the same answer as P4PM for the first part)
But he omitted the zeros i asked for ? So day 2 of the brave new world ends with the 5 pointer not being answered.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

The Rubberband Man
05 19 09 18 RH

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Nah thats also incorrect, you forgot to reverse the numbers. You are NOT suspended tomorrow.

Im now fed-up with all this for this evening. The REWARD BONUS is now closed.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

PattiforPM
Sorry Ryan, I feel as if I got us off on a bad foot here.  I got a bit confused about reversing the letters vs the numbers vs everything and then forgot the zeros anyway

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Posting a bit earlier for luck. Try to crack the code and earn yourself 5 points. Read the questions carefully, the codes are tricky if rushed.
Suspensions apply to P4PM for the whole evening, and to Mikey for the first hour.
If (A=1, B=2, C=3 etc), then list the corresponding numbers of the first initial of dancers first names left to right on your screen on the first time we see 4 dancers only onscreen. Not 3 dancers, or 5 dancers, it has to be the first time we see 4 dancers only. Just the first initial of their first names, and remember to put a zero infront of any single digit.

Once you have that, you then need the name of the capital city we see in the intro to the routine.

Once you have that, its the number of dancers we see wearing headwear in the routine. Again put a zero infront of the single digit.

So your code answer should resemble something like this.

13 08 19 23 CARDIFF 04.
Or you can opt instead for the easy peasy 2 points and simply name the routine. But if you do, then tomorrow the REWARD BONUS will be increased to 6 points !

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Gorgeous Daze
16 06 12 16 LONDON 02

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Gorgeous Daze
Old Grey Whistler wrote
The Rubberband Man
...will be miffed at the early posting.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Now thats more like it

GD & OGW are correct.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Try to crack the code and earn yourself 5 points. Read the questions carefully, the codes are tricky if rushed.
Suspensions apply to GD & OGW for the first hour.
Firstly, give me the first letters of the two song words.

Secondly, if (A=1, B=2, C=3 etc), then give me the corresponding numbers of the two initials of the first dancer we see in the routine who is seen separately from the others. Remember to put a zero infront of any single letter.

Thirdly, right at the very end of the routine (last 3 or 4 seconds of it), we see two large painted white letters that are upside down. Spin the letters around 180 degrees and tell me what they are. So the righthand upsidedown letter now becomes the lefthand rightside up letter and needs to be the left letter at the end of your code, and visa versa with the other letter..

So your code should resemble something like this.     GP 09 17 JB
Or for just 2 points, name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Mikey
I'm assuming i'm not suspended as i didnt answer yesterdays

SE 01 18 TR

Yeah thats a simple copy and paste error on my part. Anyway, you are correct with the code and earn 5 points.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Everything'sRosie
Stoney End?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Mikey & ER are correct.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Suspensions apply to Mikey & ER for the first hour.
Try to crack the code and earn yourself 5 points. Read the questions carefully, the codes are tricky if rushed.

Firstly, if (A=1, B=2, C=3 etc), then add up the corresponding numbers of each letter that makes up the groups name who supplied the song. So the sum total of all the letters is required.

Secondly, give me the written initials of the dancers face that is hidden at the start of the routine.

Lastly, give me the written initials of the dancer who boots are the last thing we see at the end of the routine ?

So your code should resemble something like this.    29 FR LN
Or for 2 points, simply name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Gorgeous Daze
23 PP GC