The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Code cracked by GD, now someone can name the routine for 2 easy points.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Old Grey Whistler
My Feet Keep Dancing

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

GD & OGW are correct.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Suspensions apply to GD & OGW for the first hour.

Try to crack the code and earn yourself 5 points. Read the questions carefully, the codes are tricky if rushed.

Firstly, if (A=1, B=2, C=3 etc), then give me the corresponding numbers on the dancers first name initials as they appear left to right on our screens all though this routine. Remember to put a zero infront of any single digit numbers.

Secondly give me the written initials of the artist who provides the song.

Thirdly give the total amount of headwear and scarves that are on show for this routine. Remember to put a zero infront of any single digit numbers.

So as an example, your code should resemble something like this  19 15 03 09 20 HD 12

Or for 2 points, simply name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Everything'sRosie
18 13 12 19 03 RS 09

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Mikey
This Old Heart of Mine

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Yep ER & Mikey are correct.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Mikey
Yes good point, its Cherry who dropped the ball, er scarf, here and didnt put it back on for the recording.

As you mentioned on the pics she had it for the photo.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Actually i think its rather uncharacteristically sloppy of Flick to allow Cherry to somehow lose her scarf for the actual recording of this.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Suspensions apply to ER & Mikey for the first hour.

Try to crack the code and earn yourself 5 points. Read the questions carefully, the codes are tricky if rushed.
Firstly, if (A=1, B=2, C=3 etc), then add up the collective value of the letters in the first name of the dancer who we see placed on the highest platform in this routine ?

Secondly, give me the written initials of the dancer whos back of the head we see at the very start of this routine ?

Thirdly, give me the chart position the song got to in the UK charts. Remember to put a zero infront of any single number ?

So as an example, your answer should resemble something like this...  53 DS 05
Or if you don't fancy cracking the code, you can for 2 points simply identify the routine.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Old Grey Whistler
66 RH 01

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Uptown Top Ranking

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

OGW & TRBM are correct.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Suspensions apply to OGW & TRBM for the first hour.

Try to crack the code and earn yourself 5 points. Read the questions carefully, the codes are tricky if rushed.
Firstly, if (A=1, B=2, C=3 etc), then give me the sum total of all letters in the groups name who provide the music for this routine ? Add all the letters together and whats the total.

Secondly, give me the written first name initials of the 2 dancers who `do not` handle any props in this routine ? Present them in alphabetical order, in other words the earliest letter first.

Thirdly, give me both initials of the dancer who is absent from the final scene of this routine ?

So as an example, your answer should resemble something like this  53 K W GF
Alternatively for 2 points, simply name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Gorgeous Daze
44 A L RH

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Caribbean Disco Show

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

GD & P4PM are correct.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Suspensions apply to GD & P4PM for the first hour.

Try to crack the code and earn yourself 5 points. Read the questions carefully, the codes are tricky if rushed.
Firstly, if (A=1, B=2, C=3 etc), then add up the corresponding numbers total of all the `five English vowels` that are found in the song title for this routine groups name who provide the music for this routine ? Add all the letter totals together and what is the sum total.
Secondly give me the written initials of the dancer who is on-screen the first time the word EYES is sang ?
Thirdly give me the written initials of the only dancer who is seen flat on her back during this routine ?

So just as an example only, your answer should resemble something like this 113 HD AY
Or simply go for the 2 point question and name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Old Grey Whistler
You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Yes correct. The REWARD BONUS is now only worth a single point, but if someone answers it, you are not suspended tomorrow.