The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Gorgeous Daze
155 CG SM

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

149 CG SM

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

PattiforPM
Tee hee, the banned boys hit back

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Nah both those codes are incorrect. Just a reminder to folk what the 5 English vowels are. A E I O U.

When i see a Y being used on Countdown for a vowel, then i will accept it to be a vowel.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Mikey
130 CG SM

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

PattiforPM
I see my mistake now

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

OGW & Mikey are correct.

Platoon High Command has fired it's translator and the whole encoding department

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Gorgeous Daze
PattiforPM wrote
Platoon High Command has fired it's translator and the whole encoding department

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Suspensions apply to just OGW for the first hour.

Try to crack the code and earn yourself 5 points. Read the questions carefully, the codes are tricky if rushed.
Firstly, if (A=1, B=2, C=3 etc), then add up the corresponding numbers total of the initials of the dancer that we see first break away from the others to perform a solo in this routine ? So add both her initials together.

Secondly, write down the written name we can clearly see in the crowd ? Look carefully for it.

Thirdly, give me the written initials of the dancer wearing green ?

So as an example only, your code should resemble something like this.  28 CHRIS HT
Or for just 2 points, name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Mikey
26 LESLIE GC

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

No Mikey that is the wrong code.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Mikey
I think i know what my error is now but i'll await the answer.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

32 LESLIE GC

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

PattiforPM
(dial up connection) Saturday Nite

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

OGW & P4PM are correct.
Pauline Peters (16 + 16 = 32) was the first dancer to break away and perform her solo bit.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Suspensions apply to just Mikey for the whole evening, and to OGW & P4PM for the first hour.

Try to crack the code and earn yourself 5 points. Read the questions carefully, the codes are tricky if rushed.
Firstly, if (A=1, B=2, C=3 etc), then add up the corresponding numbers total of the two initials of the dancer that we see join this routine in 3rd place ? So add both her initials together.

Secondly, if 0=A, 1=B, 2=C, 3=D etc), then give me the year this routine was performed, by using the corresponding letters in place of the four year numbers.

Thirdly, give me the surname of the presenter, but do so backwards. So the last letter is first, second to last is second first and so on.

So as an example, your answer should resemble something like this  21 BFAN LLEWOP
Or if you can't be bothered with any of that stuff, just simply name the routine, but only 2 points are awarded.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

The Rubberband Man
24 BJIA SETAB

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

Just Like Starting Over (V2)

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for July. Code cracking.

TRBM & GD are correct.