The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Locked 186 messages Options

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Gorgeous Daze
Well done to Legsfan, the June champ.

Thanks once more to Ryan. Yep some weird, wonderful and downright scary transformations among that lot!

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

AC/PD
Well done to Legsfan - top of the pile for June.

Thanks Ryan for dressing the routines up with an artistic slant.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Legsfan
Thanks Rubberband Man, GD and AC/PD. I think I did get a bit competitive in the end, but I like to be fair, so no win for me next month.

Thank you Ryan for spending the time and effort preparing these.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

sueforever
Well done Legsfan great win.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

PattiforPM
Yep fine work by the ever-improving Ryan and good work to win this contest LF

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Legsfan
Thanks S4E & P4PM.