The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Locked 186 messages Options

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Bonus maths question - The total number of letters in the song title multiplied by the total number of letters in the artists surname name, then subtract the amount of dancers who appear in the routine ?

Or name the routine  ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Talking In Your Sleep

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

GD & LGFN are correct.

Bonus answer 18 x 5 - 6 = 84.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

BONUS maths question - Take the total amount of letters from the bands name who provided the music, then multiply that figure by the total amount of words in the song title, then divide that figure by the total amount of dancers who perform in the routine ?

Or name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Everything'sRosie
One Nation Under A Groove

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Thats what i like to see, the Bonus and pic solved in two minutes.

AC/PD & ER are correct.

BONUS answer - 10 multiplied by 5 = 50, then divide by 5 = 10.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

PattiforPM
Jeez those legs look good no matter how thorough the disguise!

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

BONUS maths question worth 3 points - (If A=1, B=2, C=3 etc etc), total up the first letters of the dancers first names who appear in this routine (obviously im only using the dancing names we know them by).

Then multiply that total by the amount of letters in the song title. What is the sum answer ?

Or for 2 points name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Gorgeous Daze
Let Em In

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

My maths is a little flaky of late so....You Little Trustmaker

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

No GD that is the wrong answer. The BONUS is now only worth a single point.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

437.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

ER & OGW are correct.

BONUS answer - Babs 2, Cherry 3, Dee Dee 4, Ruth 18, Sue 19 = 46. Multiply that by the 19 letters in the song title and you get 874.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

sueforever
I should have told you Ryan, that I was bad at maths.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

No worries S4E. Just on the routine. This is one of the few dances that in my opinion gets better and better on every watch, and i must have watched it over a 100 times over the years. I never tire of it, so much to look out for in it and its performed quite brilliantly. Arguably this is Pans at their very pinnacle. The only mystery to me is how this isn't on the Creme de la creme list, currently achieving 9.40 out of 10.

If you haven't as yet, have your say on this masterpiece. Page 2 of the PPCS.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Old Grey Whistler
Sorry to play the part of Tommy Tell-Tale, but has there been a rule breach this evening concerning suspensions?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Everything'sRosie
Ooh heck, you're right OGW, I breached the hour rule. Sorry about that, please take my points down, Ryan.