The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Everything'sRosie wrote
Ooh heck, you're right OGW, I breached the hour rule. Sorry about that, please take my points down, Ryan.
I didn't think to check, so thanks for letting me know. Puts me in a bit of a dilemma, has your breach of suspension also prevented others from answering and earning points.

I will take the two points back off you, and as a further penalty (because its not covered in the rules) i will impose a whole evenings suspension for Thursday.

I have made a change to the rules (see first post under Penalty points.). From the 7th June, if any player answers whilst on suspension, then 2 points will be taken off their current score. From now on i will post who is suspended for that evening when i post the picture.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Suspensions apply to ER the whole evening and OGW the first hour.

BONUS maths question worth 3 points - (If A=1, B=2, C=3 etc etc), total up the first letters of the 3 dancers names who spend the entire routine on the left of our screens, and then do the same with the 3 dancers on the right. You then have two totals.

What are the two totals ?

Or for 2 points simply name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Got To Give It Up V2

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

AC/PD. You should reverse your avatar of Pauline so shes looking at the posts rather than looking away.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

AC/PD & LGFN are correct.

BONUS maths answer is Patti, Sue, Rosie 53, Lulu, Gill & Pauline 35.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Now reflected...and zoomed!

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Suspensions apply to AC/PD and Legsfan for the first hour.

BONUS maths question for 3 points - Take the year the routine was performed and multiply that figure with the total amount of dancers who perform in it ?

Or for two points, name the routine ?

Itchycoo Park

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

TRBM & ER are correct.

BONUS answer - 1976 X 4 = 7904

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Suspensions apply to TRBM and ER for the first hour.

BONUS maths question - For 3 points. Add together the total amount of letters in the song title, the total amount of dancers in the routine and the total amount of letters in the presenters name who introduced the routine. Once you have that, treble that total. Now what is the sum answer ?

Or for 2 points, name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Mikey
Can You Feel It

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

P4PM & Mikey are correct.

Math sum answer - 12 letters in song title plus 5 dancers in the routine plus 10 letters in presenters name (Simon Bates) then trebled = 81.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Suspensions apply to P4PM and Mikey for the first hour.

For 3 points, the BONUS maths question ? If (A=1,B=2, C=3 etc) then add up the total figure of all six dancers first names in this (Names we know them by). Once that figure is arrived at, multiply it by the total number of words in the song title. Whats the answer to the sum ?

sueforever
Wedding Bell Blues.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for June. Artwork & Maths !

Mikey
I'll go higher, 852