The eveningly picture quiz for May. Upside down and black and white.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

Gorgeous Daze
Rosie

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

TRBM & GD are correct.

BONUS answer - Rosie.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

and another.

BONUS question - Who is the final dancer to enter this routine ?

Name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

Old Grey Whistler
Gill

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

Gorgeous Daze
Oh Lori

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

OGW & the patient GD are correct.

BONUS answer is Gill

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

That time of evening again.

BONUS question - Which dancer spends the majority of this routine on the left-hand side of our screens ?

Name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

The Rubberband Man
Babs

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

sueforever
Truck on Tyke.

When Will I See You Again

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

TRBM & GD are correct.

BONUS answer is Babs.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

Another one.

BONUS question - Which dancer is pictured below ?

Name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

sueforever
Rosie.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

If I Said You Have A Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

S4E & OGW are correct.

BONUS answer - Rosie.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

Time for another.

BONUS question - Surname of the presenter who first introduced this routine ?

Name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

PattiforPM
Tommy Vance

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

AC/PD
Vance

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

PattiforPM
Bugger

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

PattiforPM wrote
Tommy Vance
Yes i will accept Tommy Vance. I mean the surname is in your answer.