The eveningly picture quiz for May. Upside down and black and white.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

The Rubberband Man
Woman in love

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

P4PM & TRBM are correct.

BONUS answer Tommy VANCE.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

PattiforPM wrote
Tommy Vance
Yes i will accept Tommy Vance. I mean the surname is in your answer.
Objection!

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

So once again the complex and rather vague rules of the eveningly quiz come back to bite me. This was one of those cases where i had to make a snap decision. As P4PM had typed the surname and well as the first name, i gave him the points.

But looking back at the rules, i did clearly state that the BONUS must consist of `a one word answer only`. So in this instance its only right that i reverse my decision and award the points to AC/PD instead, as he typed one word only.

At times ts a tough old life being a quiz master, and this is a case in point. Im sure P4PM will understand the situation.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

PattiforPM
I do indeed Boss.  No excuse for not reading the Question P4PM you dolt

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

AC/PD
(Bows)

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

That time of evening again.

BONUS question - In this routine which dancer spends the vast majority of it pictured separately from the rest. In other words pictured alone.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

Gorgeous Daze
Pauline

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

Everything'sRosie
This Is It?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

GD & ER are correct.

BONUS answer - Pauline.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

Time for another.

BONUS question - Who is the only dancer to carry a prop in her hands for the whole of this routine ?

Name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

Legsfan
Louise

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

The Rubberband Man
Monster Mash

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

LGFN & TRBM are correct.

BONUS answer - Louise.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

On watching this routine again for the first time in ages, i cant believe how attractive Babs looks with green skin and green hair helped no end by her sexy costume. I was worried i didn't give her my DOTD nomination over on the PPCS, but on checking i needn't have, i did so.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

Here we go again.

BONUS question - In this routine we get a close-up of a dancer wearing a ring. Which finger on her left hand is the ring situated ? (Index, big, 3rd or little).

Name the routine ?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

sueforever
Black Betty.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

Everything'sRosie
Big

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

So thats 2 points to S4E and a single point to ER.

BONUS answer is - Big.

Lulu's big finger ring refusal by S4E

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for May. (yes its back).

PattiforPM
In Canadian Medicine (and UK Medicine if my 1988 memory serves) fingers are designated;

Thumb, Index, Middle (or Long), Ring and Little.

Might not have worked for this question though