The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

sueforever
Just saw your message GD. I didn't see my mistake,dam.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

VintageVideos
I think that is actually a pretty cool song title. Tim Allen might score a hit with it

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Gorgeous Daze
Although there are so many tools in the pop world nowadays that anyone singing it would be making a hollow boast!

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

No worries SFE, like Vin says it's actually quite an appealing title you've coined.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Good job you didn't later try to edit your post S4E. As by doing so would have rendered your answer null and void.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

S4E, GD, TRBM & Vin are the four who score !

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

PattiforPM
I don't think you're supposed to use copyrighted Donald J chat up lines

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Time for four more.

 S4E, GD, TRBM & Vin all suspended until 8pm

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Who's That Hurll
C Startrax Club Disco.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

D - Somebody To Love

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Everything'sRosie
B  Lady

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

B Theme From Mahogany

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

A) Rock with Me.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

sueforever wrote
A) Rock with Me.
I think you mean `Rock With You` S4E. Batesy got the intro wrong.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

WTH, AC/PD, Vin & S4E are correct.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Time for four more.

 WTH, AC/PD, Vin & S4E all suspended until 8pm

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

The Rubberband Man
C = Jones vs Jones

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Gorgeous Daze
D. Please Don't Go

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

B Too Much Heaven

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Mikey
B is Morning Glory