The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Everything'sRosie
Great fun as always. Some cunning images there which threw me a dummy a number of times. Well done to Vin for winning, and a special well done to Ryan for hosting the quiz.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Well done Vin...must be all those Monster Mash images!
Nice quiz hosted by Ryan as always.
Here's to the next quiz running for most of December.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

PattiforPM
Late congrats to Vin and thanks to quiz maestro Ryan from me too

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Legsfan
Well done Vin and thanks Ryan. I look forward to next time.