The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

sueforever
A) Say When.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

TRBM, GD, Mikey & S4E are correct.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Time for four more.

 TRBM, GD, Mikey & S4E all suspended until 8pm

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

AC/PD
B - Stray Cat Strut

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

C Papa Was A Rolling Stone

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

A) Turn to Stone.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Mikey
A is Three Times A Lady

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Everything'sRosie
I don't think I'm right but, D Hoplessly Devoted To You?

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Only AC/PD, Legsfan & Mikey are correct this evening.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Everything'sRosie
Doh, D is so obvious now

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

PattiforPM
Not before though ER, I was puzzling over it for ages!

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

Time for four more.

 AC/PD, Legsfan & Mikey all suspended until 8pm

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

sueforever
D) Sunday Girl.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

C Close To You

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

B = Let 'Em In

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

A Fantasy

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

S4E, Vin, TRBM & Legsfan are correct.

Two lots of this tomorrow, early afternoon and usual evening time.

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

The Sunday afternoon slice of the eveningly picture quiz.

 S4E, Vin, TRBM & Legsfan all suspended until 3pm

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

AC/PD
A - Take A Chance On Me

Re: The eveningly picture quiz for November - Four chances to score.

D) One Day in your life.
123456 ... 12